This year's Defense is Last Year's Offense...

Gimmesomo!!!

In our Second Year of ReBuilding (let me repeat that) IN OUR SECOND YEAR OF REBUILDING:

The Defense is facing the pressure that the Offense had to overcome last year. This a very YOUNG & INEXPERIENCED Defense with Tons of Potential. All that they have to do is come out every Sunday with their hearts on their sleeves, give it there all and they'll be a success in my mind. If they play bad that speaks more on the Coaching of BVD (who i dislke personally) and Coach Smith than it does their lack of production. CHRIS HOUSTON AND JAAMAL ANDERSON WILL HAVE TO STEP UP! These are players from the McKay Era that were meant to be the future of this Franchise and it's both Year 3 for them; better to prepare to use or to lose them DURING a Defensive Evolution and not after. Lastly, as much as I like the ol' black Hall of Famer dude OUR SECONDARY IS NOT BEING COACHED VERY WELL and it's PAINFULLY obvious. Confidence comes sometimes thru sheer Aggression...y aren't these young guys being allowed to Raise ****?! Sure we have a scheme but often that scheme breaks down. LET THEM PLAY THEIR GAMES PLEASE!!! --------------that was my lil 2 cents for the day

In our Second Year of ReBuilding (let me repeat that) IN OUR SECOND YEAR OF REBUILDING:

The Defense is facing the pressure that the Offense had to overcome last year. This a very YOUNG & INEXPERIENCED Defense with Tons of Potential. All that they have to do is come out every Sunday with their hearts on their sleeves, give it there all and they'll be a success in my mind. If they play bad that speaks more on the Coaching of BVD (who i dislke personally) and Coach Smith than it does their lack of production. CHRIS HOUSTON AND JAAMAL ANDERSON WILL HAVE TO STEP UP! These are players from the McKay Era that were meant to be the future of this Franchise and it's both Year 3 for them; better to prepare to use or to lose them DURING a Defensive Evolution and not after. Lastly, as much as I like the ol' black Hall of Famer dude OUR SECONDARY IS NOT BEING COACHED VERY WELL and it's PAINFULLY obvious. Confidence comes sometimes thru sheer Aggression...y aren't these young guys being allowed to Raise ****?! Sure we have a scheme but often that scheme breaks down. LET THEM PLAY THEIR GAMES PLEASE!!! --------------that was my lil 2 cents for the day

If you like the dude, surely you must know his name - Emmitt Thomas, now there - Was that hard? Don't particulary agree about

potenital with regards to JA-98, Houston, but that just my opinion.... But i do believe our defense will surprise people (in

a positive way).

If you like the dude, surely you must know his name - Emmitt Thomas, now there - Was that hard? Don't particulary agree about

potenital with regards to JA-98, Houston, but that just my opinion.... But i do believe our defense will surprise people (in

a positive way).

Ditto on naming Thomas. That's just plain disrespectful.