Saints fall to Dolphins, 10-7

joe horn

OOPS so much for the dreaded Lions preseason curse. Guess we can go ahead and win this wacky division after all ;)

Some notes from what was as ugly a week 4 preseason game as could (hopefully) ever transpire:

*We have depth along the D-Line, and those 4 game suspensions are just about the least of our worries ATM.

*We're not so lucky along the O-line, and can't afford to lose ANYONE ELSE.

*Jenkins is not ready to be a starting CB. Thankfully, he won't have to be until he's good and acclimated.

*Drafting a punter doesn't look so silly now. One less thing for our defense to worry about.

*Rod Harper may end up being the next Lance Moore; ie makes the team with ST contributions and eventually cracks the lineup. He's giving it everything and looks like a baller.

*People always say we're screwed if Drew ever goes down with an injury, but they have NO IDEA how right they are. Ugh.

*TE depth is suddenly a huge concern. Shockey has looked unstoppable, but if he gets hurt (I know, I know) we're down to Buck Ortega and... whoever hits the waiver wire. It's a good thing we throw the ball to everybody, I guess.

*Thank God preseason is over. Bring on the stinkin' Lions already :angry:

those homers calling saints game lol, why does everyone say Drew Brees is Elite and we are not mentioned to win Div ?????

well i think the game says it all, you are a Drew Bress Injury away from being a 1-15 ball club

thats why lol

you are not picked over Falcons or Panthers to win Div because you are Soft and have no Running Game, i have said it before , your Coach and your Offense has the look of Run and Shoot or cluck and duck as we know well in Atlanta, that dog wont hunt when you get busted in the Mouth like Mia Did to you, trust me i know , i saw this kinda offense 90 to 96 , in 95 we had a 4000 yd passer 1000 yd rusher and 3 yep Three 1000 yd wrs , and our D was pretty Solid...

we were a 9-7 team

:huh:

Soft

those homers calling saints game lol, why does everyone say Drew Brees is Elite and we are not mentioned to win Div ?????

well i think the game says it all, you are a Drew Bress Injury away from being a 1-15 ball club

thats why lol

you are not picked over Falcons or Panthers to win Div because you are Soft and have no Running Game, i have said it before , your Coach and your Offense has the look of Run and Shoot or cluck and duck as we know well in Atlanta, that dog wont hunt when you get busted in the Mouth like Mia Did to you, trust me i know , i saw this kinda offense 90 to 96 , in 95 we had a 4000 yd passer 1000 yd rusher and 3 yep Three 1000 yd wrs , and our D was pretty Solid...

we were a 9-7 team

Soft

34ipocg.gif

thats why lol

we were a 9-7 team

Soft

The same can be said for ALOT of teams. Not many teams can pull off what New England did last year. WE ALL Know what atlanta would be without Ryan. Watch how bad you cry when the poor little falcons start losing cause of that detroit lion defense you all are putting on the field

SOFT is what you will call the 09 Falcons defense. EVERYONE knows it. Look at all the threads about it on here.

The same can be said for ALOT of teams. Not many teams can pull off what New England did last year. WE ALL Know what atlanta would be without Ryan. Watch how bad you cry when the poor little falcons start losing cause of that detroit lion defense you all are putting on the field

SOFT is what you will call the 09 Falcons defense. EVERYONE knows it. Look at all the threads about it on here.

and we still went to the playoffs.

thats why lol

we were a 9-7 team

Soft

Soft! Just like the fins were supposed to bust us in the mouth. When our second string was going toe to toe with their starters. So soft that we'll were 1-1 against the falcons last year. With your so called beast of an o-line.

and we still went to the playoffs.

get out the past buddy. We are talking about this year We all remember the crying after the cards beat yall. Your defense is going to be alot worse this year Atlanta has the 08 saints defense. We were glad to give them to yall A nice rookie dt. A good MLB. A horrible secondary Good luck from saints fan.

get out the past buddy. We are talking about this year We all remember the crying after the cards beat yall. Your defense is going to be alot worse this year Atlanta has the 08 saints defense. We were glad to give them to yall A nice rookie dt. A good MLB. A horrible secondary Good luck from saints fan.

If we're not talking about the past your judging our D strictly on pre season. Bad attempt on your part

If we're not talking about the past your judging our D strictly on pre season. Bad attempt on your part

how is it bad on my part. They replaced 5 starters with unknowns except for Peterson. You were NOT good on defense last year and r trying to throw speed in for knowledge. Youmight be better later in the year but it may be too late. I will gladly take saints d over falcons defense based on what iv seen in preseason. Goodluck