The Dolphins game will be interesting

Jedi-Falcon

Ryan & Co. better put up 30+ points or we're dead.

Chris Houston has regressed. He used to show promise but now he has become worse than Jason Webster ever was. Hopefully Tye Hill will be ready to take Houston's spot by Game 1, but I doubt he will. Chris Owens is not the answer we thought - we basically drafted a nickel or dime-back. Huge disappointment. We have no solid CB to cover a #1 WR from any team. Right now Brent Grimes is our best CB. And that's scary. Signing Chris McAllister is Priority #1 right now in my opinion.

Ryan & Co. better put up 30+ points or we're dead.

Chris Houston has regressed. He used to show promise but now he has become worse than Jason Webster ever was. Hopefully Tye Hill will be ready to take Houston's spot by Game 1, but I doubt he will. Chris Owens is not the answer we thought - we basically drafted a nickel or dime-back. Huge disappointment. We have no solid CB to cover a #1 WR from any team. Right now Brent Grimes is our best CB. And that's scary. Signing Chris McAllister is Priority #1 right now in my opinion.

Ive been joking that the Falcons will win games with scores like 45-42 this year. Sure our offense looks fantastic on paper but IF, and yes its a big if, the defense cannot right itself this offense will have to score on every posession.

I'm not usually a doom and gloom guy but Im downright nervous about this team being blown out of games should the offense struggle early.

As I said in another post, the sky might not be falling but it wouldnt hurt to put our hardhats on.

Jedi, I think you're giving up on Owens too soon. He just needs some time. Still, pretty much everything else you said sounds right.

Here's hoping the defensive play was all fake, and Smith's raging at the defense during the Chargers game was just an act, to sucker the Dolphins in to over-confidence :) . But we know it wasn't. We need help at corner and safety, and we need it badly. What a shame to have a weakness like that when the O looks so strong.

I think we should definitely work out McCalister and Ty Law, and probably sign (at least) one of them.

Jedi, I think you're giving up on Owens too soon. He just needs some time. Still, pretty much everything else you said sounds right.

Here's hoping the defensive play was all fake, and Smith's raging at the defense during the Chargers game was just an act, to sucker the Dolphins in to over-confidence :) . But we know it wasn't. We need help at corner and safety, and we need it badly. What a shame to have a weakness like that when the O looks so strong.

I think we should definitely work out McCalister and Ty Law, and probably sign (at least) one of them.

hmmm Ty law idk hes pretty old now

and for safety hopefully moore starts soon