Why is Everyone Making Excuses!

Bottom Line Our CB'S SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

We will get killed this year unless we go get Mccallister --- Proven Cb awesome I dont care about injuries he will be fine!! Bring him in

Ty Hill And Mccalister and release the weakness Grimes and Houston!!!!! Garbage sorry Im calling it straigh t up!! Oh and for you saying Chris Owens is a rookie what do you expect>>> Well for one dont play like you are a freshman in college!! duh!!! 1 QUESTION -

DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO SEE HOUSTON AND GRIMES AGAINST CAROLINA (STEVE SMITH,MUHAMMAD),SAINTS(DREW BREES AND COMPANY),MIAMI(TED GINN),PATRIOTS AND BRADY,EAGLES,ETC Mark my word I KNOW FOOTBALL if we dont go and get a proven CB on the other side of TY HILL!! We might see a sucky season like 5-11!!!!

Bottom Line Our CB'S SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

We will get killed this year unless we go get Mccallister --- Proven Cb awesome I dont care about injuries he will be fine!! Bring him in

Ty Hill And Mccalister and release the weakness Grimes and Houston!!!!! Garbage sorry Im calling it straigh t up!! Oh and for you saying Chris Owens is a rookie what do you expect>>> Well for one dont play like you are a freshman in college!! duh!!! 1 QUESTION -

DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO SEE HOUSTON AND GRIMES AGAINST CAROLINA (STEVE SMITH,MUHAMMAD),SAINTS(DREW BREES AND COMPANY),MIAMI(TED GINN),PATRIOTS AND BRADY,EAGLES,ETC Mark my word I KNOW FOOTBALL if we dont go and get a proven CB on the other side of TY HILL!! We might see a sucky season like 5-11!!!!

I didnt know they allow computers in the Insane asylum

Ok man, if you know football why was Mccalister consistenly burnt against MARVIN HARRISON, an extremely old broken player that can't even make an NFL roster this season, then had a subsequent blow up with his coach, forced on IR and then cut immediately the first day of waivers!!!!!!!!!

Because his career is over. I loved him when Baltimore was in its prime, winning a Super Bowl but the guy is finished. You are a complete idiot if you think he could add anything to this team. Because he's 6 foot 1???

Child Please!!!

IF ?????/

The secondary has shown Nothing Suckatude during the preseason.

To suggest that this will not be the case on opening day is wishful thinking.

Smith noted that a major difference between the preseason and the regular season is that while coaches game-plan to win for the regular season, in the preseason they will make a particular call to put a player in a difficult situation so that the coaching staff can see how the player handles it.