I Think Jamaal Anderson is Getting Axed For Sure

dumb thread is dumb

He somewhat has a point i mean you can only keep 9 D-lineman sually. I think our DT's are better than our other 3 DE's So i would keep 5 DT's and 4 DE's

Lewis, Walker, Tommy, Jerry, and babs have all played better than Anderson has so far. Also as far as DE Bierman and Sid has actually out played Anderson as well this preseason. Although it wouldn't surprise me if we keep anderson and not Tommy since Anderson can slide into DT as well which is better versatility.

Putting the blame on Anderson for the Falcons not drafting Willis is pretty dumb.

NOBODY IS BLAMING ANDERSON FOR THE FALCONS NOT DRAFTING WILLIS.

EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE DUMBEST MOVE IN THE HISTORY OF THE ATLANTA FALCONS NFL DRAFT LEGACY , NOBODY IS BLAMING ANDERSON. I LIKE JAMAAL, AND WHILE HIS WHOLE "DEAF DAD GREAT CHARACTER GUY" STORY IS CHARMING, ID RATHER HAVE A WIFE BEATING, DRUNK DRIVING, VEHICULAR HOMICIDING, FELONY OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICING DE GETTING 20 SACKS A YEAR.

BUT THATS JUST ME.

SORRY , IM ABOUT WINNING NOT HAVING FOOTBALL PLAYERS RAISE MY KIDS.

willis is a beast. i wish we would have gotten him

THAT MOMENT STANDS OUT TO ME ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE DROP BY RODDY WHITE IN THE N.O. GAME AS ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE WORST MOMENTS IN ATLANTA FALCONS HISTORY FOR ME.

THE ONLY TWO TIMES MY SHOE WENT THROUGH THE SCREEN OVER A SPORTING EVENT.

COMPARE THE CAREERS OF THE 3 PLAYERS RIGHT NOW.

BROOKING

ANDERSON

WILLIS

you had to be an idiot not to see that willis was the best player available as soon as landry and peterson left the board, nfl gm or not. (coincidentally the the gm and coach in this decision no longer hold the positions that allowed them to make this choice)

at least houston got SOMETHIN out of okoye (i think we didnt draft him ONLY because he was a louisville product. i think we drafted anderson IN LARGE PART because of the image blank was trying to put forth after all the negative vick attention and andersons sob story about his deaf parents and great character.

THERE WAS NOTHING INDICATING ANDERSON WAS A BETTER PICK THAN WILLIS AT 8. NOTHING. NOT NEED. NOT POTENTIAL. NOT SKILL.

NOTHING.

WE DRAFTED ANDERSON BECAUSE WE NEEDED A QUICK FIX FOR KERNEYS DISMISSAL. HERE WE ARE 2 YEARS LATER. NOT CELEBRATING 2 GREAT SEASONS. NOT CELEBRATING 1 GREAT SEASONS AND AN UNDERSTANDABLE ROOKIE SEASON. NOT 1 GOOD SEASON AFTER 2 DISAPPOINTING ROOKIE AND SOPHOMORE CAMPAIGNS.NOT EVEN A GLIMMER. WHILE SAN FRANCISCO, OUR ARCH ENEMY OF OLD HAS ONE OF THE TOP 5 DEFENSIVE PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE HANDS DOWN.

We have too many good DE's to keep Anderson.

Abraham is a lock.

Davis was re-signed for a decent amount, I expect him to start on the other side.

Bierrman and Sidbury are doing very well for themselves.

I don't think we'll keep more than 4 DE's on the roster either.

Salary cap considerations will keep Anderson on the squad. He's got another year to prove himself.