So Shockley just threw away his roster spot...

Kayoh

Man you guys do not know FOOTBALL!!! Shockley threw it in the hands every play even the Interception!! Our WR didnt catch!! You negative people hate Shockley --- If he gets cut - he will sign with someone else and probably go to a division rival like TBAY and kick our teeth in!!! I hope Vick dosent do that!!! He is the 3rd string QB and all of you Redman lovers he hasnt done anything in the regular season he is garbage in the regular season-- PLEASE MATT RYAN STAY HEALTHY!!!!!

I know i wasnt one of them I would prefer harrington over shockley lol.. Thats when we didnt have much of a choice!!!

LOL I remember the year before last stammer got to catch a pass from harrington after the game!!!This year I got to catch a pass from redmon in practice well after practice it was funny cuz he threw me a 40 yard pass and i was losing my pants.So i was trying to pull them up with one hand and catch the ball with the other and I caught the ball!!! It was great and i had a good time.It's one of those stories I can tell over and over.

Man you guys do not know FOOTBALL!!! Shockley threw it in the hands every play even the Interception!! Our WR didnt catch!! You negative people hate Shockley --- If he gets cut - he will sign with someone else and probably go to a division rival like TBAY and kick our teeth in!!! I hope Vick dosent do that!!! He is the 3rd string QB and all of you Redman lovers he hasnt done anything in the regular season he is garbage in the regular season-- PLEASE MATT RYAN STAY HEALTHY!!!!!

Normally I'd come up with a dignified rebuttal that made sense, had solid logic, and just disproved anything and everything this guy just said, but sometimes, you've just gotta fight fire with fire.

You're friggin dumb, brah. You clearly haven't been a falcon fan for longer than a year if you honestly don't think Redman hasn't done anything in the regular season, so you're barely even worth my posting this to call you dumb.