And Some Posters Actually Want Owens to Start the First Game?

I think Chevis and Hill will be the best 2 we got in the long run this year. With grimes and houston as backup's With owens in the 5th spot.

The grass always looks greener on the other side.

Houston and Grimes are the best CB's we have right now. Ty Hill is the X factor because we have not seen him in action.

The grass always looks greener on the other side.

Houston and Grimes are the best CB's we have right now. Ty Hill is the X factor because we have not seen him in action.

Wrong you have not seen him in action :) I have seen him plenty of times. i watch so many football games a year it's ridiculous. Im not just a fan of the Falcons im a nfl fan period falcons are just my favorite bc they are home town. But i have like 5 other teams i like almost as much.

I'll actually watch Rams vs Oakland or Detroit vs Browns just to watch them because it's football. So i have seen tye alot and talent wise he is better than what we have right now. He was a 1st round pick coming out after all. Plus the scheme he played in was terrible for him in st. louis i have no idea why they drafted him. They require bigger stronger CB's they actually should have taken Jimmy Williams as far as playing style. Not saying he would not suck still but him and Tye would have been better fitted with different schemes than what they got drafted into.

Guilty.

The 3rd and 20 wasnt his fault, but he is getting beat on many other plays. I thought he would overcome his lack of experience, but it hasnt happened as I expected.

Grimes and Houston will start. Hill will most likely take Houston's spot, unless he turns his play around drastically. Houston had another bad game.

Wrong you have not seen him in action :) I have seen him plenty of times. i watch so many football games a year it's ridiculous. Im not just a fan of the Falcons im a nfl fan period falcons are just my favorite bc they are home town. But i have like 5 other teams i like almost as much.

I'll actually watch Rams vs Oakland or Detroit vs Browns just to watch them because it's football. So i have seen tye alot and talent wise he is better than what we have right now. He was a 1st round pick coming out after all. Plus the scheme he played in was terrible for him in st. louis i have no idea why they drafted him. They require bigger stronger CB's they actually should have taken Jimmy Williams as far as playing style. Not saying he would not suck still but him and Tye would have been better fitted with different schemes than what they got drafted into.

I watch a little football too. This is what I have seen out off Hill so far.

I saw Hill being manhandled by Tony G. for a touch down.

I also saw him grabbing at Norwood's shoe strings as Norwood high stepped down the sidelines.

I hope your Hill works out but I am not holding my breath. He maybe better than what we have but that's not saying much.

I watch a little football too. This is what I have seen out off Hill so far.

I saw Hill being manhandled by Tony G. for a touch down.

I also saw him grabbing at Norwood's shoe strings as Norwood high stepped down the sidelines.

I hope your Hill works out but I am not holding my breath. He maybe better than what we have but that's not saying much.

To be fair show me 1 player that Tony G hasn't mahnadled through his years. I have also seen Norwood burn enough people now to know he can do it at anytime with a small crease.

With that said im not calling Hill a pro bowler but after watching him play over the years before his injuries i know he is better than what we got talent wise. I still think we need a Vet CB as i don't think what we have now will get the job done including Hill.

To be fair show me 1 player that Tony G hasn't mahnadled through his years. I have also seen Norwood burn enough people now to know he can do it at anytime with a small crease.

With that said im not calling Hill a pro bowler but after watching him play over the years before his injuries i know he is better than what we got talent wise. I still think we need a Vet CB as i don't think what we have now will get the job done including Hill.

Agreed!

x2. I love the NFL and I probably watch even more games than this guy. lol. Just playin. We probably neck and neck. The dude can play. Just has to stay healthy but this kid really does have 1st round talent and has played well when he's been healthy. I hope he can be ready enough to start week one. We need him by week 3 at the latest. I think it will be him and Grimes in the short run and even though Owens had a very bad game, he will push later in the season. That was the worst the dude has been since he has been here. He was close to Grimes in competition for that starting spot for most of camp until he hurt his leg.

He is giving up some huge catches and isn't covering worth a crap. He'll be good one day, but I can't believe some people think he'll be a better option than Houston or Grimes at this point.

It just shows ya how many people on this board know jack s-hit about football! These were the same people saying that Houston was 10 times better than Grimes! **** Grimes has had his hand on the ball 4 or 5 times...............Houston..........not a d-amn fingernail! So all you morons on Grimes Jock....................hate to tell ya this............. he is our best CB by far!