VanGorder's Playcalling is Terrible

What's a better way to test man to man coverage than leaving them out on an island? Hello, we were 11th in the NFL in scoring defense last year with no talent out there besides Abraham, and you're going to talk trash about BVG. Idiots.

BVG sucks, imagine how high we'd rank if we had a good DC. That was against the Lions, Raiders and Rams of the NFL, this year it's the Cowboys, Patriots and Giants.

BVG sucks, imagine how high we'd rank if we had a good DC. That was against the Lions, Raiders and Rams of the NFL, this year it's the Cowboys, Patriots and Giants.

Yeah, because that's clearly what happened in 2007. You're an idiot or a GA Tech fan who is simply taking your anger out on BVG. No facts, no numbers, nothing; just endless diarrhea of the mouth.

Yeah, because that's clearly what happened in 2007. You're an idiot or a GA Tech fan who is simply taking your anger out on BVG. No facts, no numbers, nothing; just endless diarrhea of the mouth.

as I said, we played some of the worst offenses in the NFL last season and it's the complete opposite this year. You're obviously a UGA homer. Although I dunno why you'd like BVG, he left your team.

as I said, we played some of the worst offenses in the NFL last season and it's the complete opposite this year. You're obviously a UGA homer. Although I dunno why you'd like BVG, he left your team.

Not a fan of college football at all, don't watch any college games. Only players I know who ever played at UGA is Herschel Walker(spelling?), DJ Shockley, Tony Taylor, and whoever that dude that played before Shockley was.

I don't know WTF you except this defense to be. Where's all this talent that we have. We held New Orleans to less than 30 points last year, we set land marks in our shut-out of Oakland, and held San Diego to less than 20 points. We held Arizona to less points in the play-offs than the Panthers or Eagles, even with the defensive mistakes.

Tell me, what do you want this defense to do? You want aggressive? You want to play back? We've done both, and it's VERY obvious this defense lacks talent. Again, you haven't offered nothing but your stupidity and endless claims of how bad BVG is. You're an idiot.

Not a fan of college football at all, don't watch any college games. Only players I know who ever played at UGA is Herschel Walker(spelling?), DJ Shockley, Tony Taylor, and whoever that dude that played before Shockley was.

I don't know WTF you except this defense to be. Where's all this talent that we have. We held New Orleans to less than 30 points last year, we set land marks in our shut-out of Oakland, and held San Diego to less than 20 points. We held Arizona to less points in the play-offs than the Panthers or Eagles, even with the defensive mistakes.

Tell me, what do you want this defense to do? You want aggressive? You want to play back? We've done both, and it's VERY obvious this defense lacks talent. Again, you haven't offered nothing but your stupidity and endless claims of how bad BVG is. You're an idiot.

Yeah...and i tell you one thing we don't need....Somebody that doesn't know half of what BVG or Mike Smith does putting a post on here everytime we give up a 3rd down conversion. Just watch the game and if something makes you mad...walk outside instead of always heading for the computer. No need to clutter up cyberspace no more than it already is with meaningless dribble that NOBODY takes seriously.

When the d-line is playing as well as they have been this preseason, I don't think trying blitzes on third downs(which didn't work last week either) is going to help us figure anything out, other than we shouldn't do blitzes on third downs, especially when the d-line is getting so much pressure.

You usually try things on offense and defense during preseason to see if they work. If they work then you put them into your gameplan and if they fail everytime, you show that formation to get teams thinking they know what you are about to run and you run another play out of that formation.

When the d-line is playing as well as they have been this preseason, I don't think trying blitzes on third downs(which didn't work last week either) is going to help us figure anything out, other than we shouldn't do blitzes on third downs, especially when the d-line is getting so much pressure.

You think? Evaluation is always going on. Just because we aren't winning or being successful means nothing come regular season. Look at the Colts preseason history, and then look at the Lions. Who's the better regular season team?

I mean we are already getting good penetration and pressure without sacks, yet on every third down he sends the house and singles out our weak secondary. That's not playing to our strengths.

This idiot has to go.

You are speaking tongue in cheek? Right? I wish I had a dime for every interview I've heard this seasion where they talk about blitzing a lot in preseaon to give their corners a chance to work in man coverage. The object isn't to win. We are trying to fine one corner who can play man.

Dharma- please do not argue with these idoits...they know nothing about football. Most are probably friends of the coaches kids and a few maybe dating their sons. No matter what the Falcons do they're here to balance the attack against the team and praise them even when they look like garbage.

I know, a team can do no wrong. Like you can't disagree with anything the team does. It's dumb and I pay good money for season tickets so I am definitely going to post about what I don't like as well as I like.