dang Vick has lost some speed or something

Proto  Man

Vick's feet looked fine on that play

Alot better that time...

I don't know why I want to wish Vick luck (expect against us of course)... Maybe because he helped us get to the playoffs and a NFC championship game.

I hate what he did and how he was less accurate thann my 14 year old girl cousin but still...

Alot better that time...

I don't know why I want to wish Vick luck (expect against us of course)... Maybe because he helped us get to the playoffs and a NFC championship game.

I hate what he did and how he was less accurate thann my 14 year old girl cousin but still...

You got me thinking as to why I would care.

Basically it's to see if he will--or can--realize the potential he had coming out

But I too wish him well

Alot better that time...

Because whether people want to admit it or not, Vick Was a big part of this organization. To me he is like part of our family that made some terrible mistakes and has paid for them. No longer part of the family, alot of us still wish him well. GO FALCONS

Vick playing with Philly's backups looks like Vick playing for Atlanta...what does that say about the guys around him in Atlanta?

vick looks alot worse then he did in atlanta. the only reason he has positive rushing yardage now is b/c when he is tackled behind the line of scrimmage it counts as a sack. passing the ball he is 2 for 6 for negative 9 yards and an INT.

vick at least went beyond the line of scrimmage in atlanta.