jagodzinski fired as OC in TB. hilarious!

millenium falcon

U sure hope Peter G, Whats the excuses gonna be when the Bucs start winning?

Luck haha

I got to say yall got your work cut out for ya. New DC, New OC 2 weeks before the season, QB situation a little shaky. I realize Leftwich is the starter, but i doubt he has a very long leash. What is yalls offenses identity now? You were heading to a more run based offense. Are yall going to keep it the same?

Whats the excuses gonna be when the Bucs start winning?

Won't need any excuses because eventually your alarm clock will go off ....

But seriously we should all feel bad the Bucs fans we have all lived trough out team turning into a Charlie Foxtrot ...

But then again it is the Bucs so I think I will bask in the glow of their misery :D :D :D :D

Is it me or does Vick look like he is about to slip McNabb the tongue in the pic in clark kents sig ????

Luck haha

I got to say yall got your work cut out for ya. New DC, New OC 2 weeks before the season, QB situation a little shaky. I realize Leftwich is the starter, but i doubt he has a very long leash. What is yalls offenses identity now? You were heading to a more run based offense. Are yall going to keep it the same?

Nothing changed, everything is staying in house... We're still a run first team that will air it out.

Won't need any excuses because eventually your alarm clock will go off ....

But seriously we should all feel bad the Bucs fans we have all lived trough out team turning into a Charlie Foxtrot ...

But then again it is the Bucs so I think I will bask in the glow of their misery :D :D :D :D

Is it me or does Vick look like he is about to slip McNabb the tongue in the pic in clark kents sig ????

Nope - Sure looks like a whole lot of man love going on :P

U sure hope Peter G, Whats the excuses gonna be when the Bucs start winning?

your #1 WR is hurt to start the season and could melt down at any time upon his return, you have NOTHING behind him. at TE you have a legit weapon if healthy, but he could cause headaches too. your QB could do you a favor and suck bad enough to force freeman onto the field but can a rookie dig you out of that hole? i doubt it. cadilac will be in the shop again before too long, but you do have fantastic depth with ward and graham. you cant run the ball every time though. good OL too unless manguarian messes it up. the D could be stout but i remember a huge drop off once kiffin announced his intentions, so based on that, i think you will perform progressively worse as the season goes on. overall, i'm not worried about you at all. i think you will take care of yourselves from the inside out. your rookie HC seems able to handle the players, and he will have to do alot of it. maybe to the point he gets so weary he shows his own a$$ like singletary. lets see how bryant and winslow deal with losing and an inept QB that cant get them the ball.

your #1 WR is hurt to start the season and could melt down at any time upon his return, you have NOTHING behind him. at TE you have a legit weapon if healthy, but he could cause headaches too. your QB could do you a favor and suck bad enough to force freeman onto the field but can a rookie dig you out of that hole? i doubt it. cadilac will be in the shop again before too long, but you do have fantastic depth with ward and graham. you cant run the ball every time though. good OL too unless manguarian messes it up. the D could be stout but i remember a huge drop off once kiffin announced his intentions, so based on that, i think you will perform progressively worse as the season goes on. overall, i'm not worried about you at all. i think you will take care of yourselves from the inside out. your rookie HC seems able to handle the players, and he will have to do alot of it. maybe to the point he gets so weary he shows his own a$$ like singletary. lets see how bryant and winslow deal with losing and an inept QB that cant get them the ball.

You have no idea what you talking about there chief.

You base half your argument on assumptions, then the other half is based on "what ifs". :rolleyes:

AB is fine, You assume because Lefty sucked for the Falcons then Surly he's gonna sux for us?

Clayton will be given a chance to be an impact WR, And should only benefit form Grudens departure.

Fixed.

have you been on TBBB lately??? its a joke over there.

You wont see that crap from me, I'll take it like man if it comes to it... its just football, cant be good every year. :)

You do realize that is Byron Leftwich you are talking about right ? ... I mean they time his delivery with a sun dial ... hes about as mobile as a slug in quick sand and his decision making is on par with Paris Hilton on ruffies.

Doesn't mean we cant win with him, There is a lot of talent around him.

The team is a mess right now. We have players with off the field issues, our OC just got fired before the season even started; We are lacking leadership and unity in Tampa. I am usually optomistic, but it isn't looking good for us Bucs fans this season. Wasn't expecting too much anyways because it's a rebuilding year, but it's starting to get frustrating.