NFC South on NFL Live

hawkeye

does anyone here rememebr the last time they auctially got whole "whos gonna win the south" prediction right?

THe answer is NEVER! Kiss of death if you ask me.

I thought 7-9 for the Bucs is about right after the firing today, but the other prediction of 5-11 might have been a reflection of that.

I thought 7-9 for the Bucs is about right after the firing today, but the other prediction of 5-11 might have been a reflection of that.

You overrate the OC position, I personally can't name another teams OC if I tried. IF we play as a team we'll be fine, I can see 7-9 at worst.

I dont believe the Falcons have the defense to win 9+ games this year, thats just me.

You overrate the OC position, I personally can't name another teams OC if I tried. IF we play as a team we'll be fine, I can see 7-9 at worst.

I dont believe the Falcons have the defense to win 9+ games this year, thats just me.

Frankly, with our schedule, I would be happy with nine wins during the season--at least that would break the back-to-back curse :D

And who knows 9 wins might be enough to take the division

That's like saying a DC doesn't have an impact. Coordinators are a huge advantage in some cases... not so much in others depending on the head coach and QB.

Yeah, that's why I wonder if those guys saw our last game

You mean the one in Arizona? Yeah, the defense was disappointing to say the least. But, there are a lot of new players since then.

I'm sure you're not referring to a preseason game for predictions, are you?

You mean the one in Arizona? Yeah, the defense was disappointing to say the least. But, there are a lot of new players since then.

I'm sure you're not referring to a preseason game for predictions, are you?

Tandy, I know a lot of people are saying it was just a preseason game, but that performance was unacceptable, preseason or not.

And I think the coaches also felt that.

I think one of the results of that performance is the signing of Hill, and they may be looking for more.

And, yeah, I do think how the starters play in the third preseason game does give you some indication of where you are as a team

No one has mentioned this yet but one of them chose Mike Peterson to have the biggest impact on defense.

Already mentioned.

Falcons picked to win Division. These were the categories and picks for Marcellous Wiley and Mark S.

Most important defensive player: Peterson.......Marcellous W.

Breakout player: Dahl...........Mark S.