Apple store cleared out in 31 seconds lol

SWIFT HITTER

FInally some smart robbers.... These guys might actually make the doughnut chasers work a little bit.

If they get caught it will be either because one works/worked there, or they are on camera casing the place. Even in a store with that layout, grabbing everything you can, I see taking longer than 31 seconds. That was planned.

Why would they show that footage? I'm not a criminal but I feel inspired by the ease of that heist.

street value

23 mac pros -1,000 a piece no box no power adapter etc

14 iphones -450 a piece and possibly more that can be sold over ebay

9 ipod touches-200 a piece

about 30,000$ worth of goods street value split between 5 guys = 6 grand in 31 secs

street value

23 mac pros -1,000 a piece no box no power adapter etc

14 iphones -450 a piece and possibly more that can be sold over ebay

9 ipod touches-200 a piece

about 30,000$ worth of goods street value split between 5 guys = 6 grand in 31 secs

Unloading it is gonna be the hardest part... no way in **** do they do it withing 150 miles of there.

Actually that close, might as well goto NYC

I bet they might have left hair because they didn't have anything to cover their head, they didn't leave a glove so their's finger prints, and they also left shoe prints. There is probably a camera that filmed the vehicle they drive away in, and that's a plate number. Otherwise, that was straight bad a**.

I bet they might have left hair because they didn't have anything to cover their head, they didn't leave a glove so their's finger prints, and they also left shoe prints. There is probably a camera that filmed the vehicle they drive away in, and that's a plate number. Otherwise, that was straight bad a**.

I'm sure there are PLENTY of fingerprints, and shoe prints in that store. It's a relatively high traffic business.