does anyone know if our starters will play tonight

miKevicK777

The starters likely won't play for more than one series. I would look less for Redman and more for Shockley and JPW only because this game is to help make final roster decisions more than anything else. You'll see more players on the cusp than shoe-in's for this game.

I dont think that our offensive starters will see much playing time. I would like our defense to play the 1st quarter, except for Abe. the defense stills needs to work on playing together and playing off each other skills sets

^^^ except I expect to see several defensive starters minus Abe until half time. I'd like to see what Winborn, James, and Adkins have to offer. From what I understood only 1 or 2 will make the team.

^^^ except I expect to see several defensive starters minus Abe until half time. I'd like to see what Winborn, James, and Adkins have to offer. From what I understood only 1 or 2 will make the team.

I dont like James all that much, but i think that Adkins has the speed and size to be a good option at OLB, Winborn is cool, but if i had my choice i would go with Adkins