NFL Network giving the Eagles to M. Vick already....

cyofish

They been advertising all morning "watch Michael Vick and the Eagles play SF live tonight on NFL network."

Being that this is the 4th pre-season game, I know what this game means. I'm just wondering how this is going to play in the fragile psyche of McNabb. Could we have a full blown drama in Philly by mid-season. Vick at his prime is great for the highlights on ESPN but McNabb is gong to give them better game over 60 minutes.

Vick is like a bad movie with great previews, like Don't mess with Zohan.

Philly fans can write off the 2009 season.

They been advertising all morning "watch Michael Vick and the Eagles play SF live tonight on NFL network."

Being that this is the 4th pre-season game, I know what this game means. I'm just wondering how this is going to play in the fragile psyche of McNabb. Could we have a full blown drama in Philly by mid-season. Vick at his prime is great for the highlights on ESPN but McNabb is gong to give them better game over 60 minutes.

Vick is like a bad movie with great previews, like Don't mess with Zohan.

Philly fans can write off the 2009 season.

TATF :P , This will get moved, shouldve posted it in Around the NFL, now you will get moved to Anything but Logic