Things We Can ALL Agree On

Okay so with so much back and forth with so many different members on this board, let's see what we can all agree on. I'll start and you can add and we can debate.

1. Matt Ryan will not face a sophomore slump and will breast it up.

2. Michael Turner will be fine this year and there won't be a 370+ curse.

3. The loss of Douglas was brutal but because of our smart and quick-to-act FO, we're still deep in the depth at this positon.

4 Abraham was not going 100% during pre-season.

5. Pass rush must be improved.

6. Eric Coleman is the only locked in DB.

7. Brent Grimes is short, whether that dictates his play on the field or not is debatable but the fact that he's one short motherf#@er is not debatable. :lol:

8. We have a very tough schedule ahead of us this season. (I'm having doubts about taking Turner #1 in my ff draft last week. The strength of schedule for Turner was 2nd to last and AP was 3rd best. SMH)

9. Our defense will go through some growing pains.

10. We need to get off to a fast start in every game. NO EXCEPTIONS!

11. JA98 needs to show something ASAP

Come to think of it, I think this will cause more arguments for or against than having every agree. Oh well, guess it just like everyone other thread on here then :lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so with so much back and forth with so many different members on this board, let's see what we can all agree on. I'll start and you can add and we can debate.

3. The loss of Douglas was brutal but because of our smart and quick-to-act FO, we're still deep in the depth at this positon.

7. Brent Grimes is short, whether that dictates his play on the field or not is debatable but the fact that he's one short motherf#@er is not debatable. :lol:

8. We have a very tough schedule ahead of us this season. (I'm having doubts about taking Turner #1 in my ff draft last week. The strength of schedule for Turner was 2nd to last and AP was 3rd best. SMH)

Come to think of it, I think this will cause more arguments for or against than having every agree. Oh well, guess it just like everyone other thread on here then :lol:

Wow, I actually agree with everything.

12 We have dumb azz fans that always brings up the fact that Grimes is short when our other CB is only 1 inch taller! And cant cover!

I disagree. Some people will not agree with everything in your post.

Which ones do you disagree with? Or is it that you just get a kick out of leaving d0uchebag replies to every post? It must be sad that you can only be a true jerk online because you probably get push around by them in real life. Give Davis a call, he can mentor you on bullies and help you out with your situation.

Which ones do you disagree with? Or is it that you just get a kick out of leaving d0uchebag replies to every post? It must be sad that you can only be a true jerk online because you probably get push around by them in real life. Give Davis a call, he can mentor you on bullies and help you out with your situation.

I think he was just trying to be funny

DAM* My man!!! You don't mess around. I like that

I don't disagree with any of them. I disagree that everyone else will agree. There are some real doom and gloomers on here.

(MY OPINION) I think we was trying to say that no matter what someone is not gonna agree with everything. He is right to a point.

I know what he was saying. I agree that not everyone will agree. He11, I stated that in the original post that this might start more arguments rather than everyone agreeing. What I don't understand is why this guy goes out of his way to come off as a jerk all the time. I figured it out, daddy wasn't there.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I know what he was saying. I agree that not everyone will agree. He11, I stated that in the original post that this might start more arguments rather than everyone agreeing. What I don't understand is why this guy goes out of his way to come off as a jerk all the time. I figured it out, daddy wasn't there.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Gotcha! :lol:

I agree with this....

This.......

I disagree. Some people will not agree with everything in your post.

And this.......

I am willing to bet the 'duhfalcon', 'Doc Holiday' 'Bucman', 'ElMIRA_express' will disagree.

But I agree :)

Although my list of disagree-ers (SMH @ me using this "word" -_- ) would be larger.

I find 'Finally' pretty funny but you have to have been here for a little while and seen some of his posts. You getting all upset is exactly what he goes for... :lol: