bye bye coach jags

bossFALCON™

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Buccaneers have fired offensive coordinator Jeff Jagodzinski.

No reason is given, but this is a stunner. Jagodzinski was hired to install a vertical-strike West Coast offense with zone-blocking concepts on the offensive line. He'll be replaced by QBs coach Greg Olson, who failed to develop Joey Harrington in Detroit before flaming out as the Rams' offensive boss in 2006. We suspect Jagodzinski was caught in a power struggle with rookie head coach Raheem Morris. It's unclear how this will affect the offense, but we don't like it. It's much more troubling than Kansas City's firing of Chan Gailey. Sep. 3 - 10:15 am et

my worst fear was that he would turn freeman into another matt ryan. now they're going with the guy who coached up joey. :lol:

I know why he was fired...after the 3rd pre-season game he was asked by local beat reporters who would be the starting QB.......His reply was....."It's not my decision". That's an obvious sign that he had no say in picking a starting QB.....kinda odd for an OC not to have some input on his starting QB, wouldn't you say?

More proof that the Glazer boys are calling the shots with this team....

I'm tuning my fishing rods..........I see BLACKOUTS.

Thank you Boss, always got my back... Have you been on TBBB today? the sky is falling over there, I honestly think they are worse than the boys in TATF?

:lol:

yeah i've been on, that's how i found out about jags getting axed. they're going crazy over there. the jags thread has 430+ posts in a little over 3 hours. :o

:lol:

yeah i've been on, that's how i found out about jags getting axed. they're going crazy over there. the jags thread has 430+ posts in a little over 3 hours. :o

I have a buddy like that, we'll go to a game be only five minutes into it go 3 and out after the first drive, and he'll say "god we suck, lets just go", and be dead azz serous. :huh:

I just dont get it... Takes all kinds I guess?

If Jagz is that bad of an OC, then let the shiz fall where it belongs..........On the heads of Morris and Dominik for hiring him in the first place..

Now we have a rookie HC, a rookie Gm, and a rookie OC. ****, I think Ronde Barber is older than any of the 3....

Gruden must be somewhere collecting his $5mil. and wallowing in laughter.

This should be an interesting season in Bucland.

If Jagz is that bad of an OC, then let the shiz fall where it belongs..........On the heads of Morris and Dominik for hiring him in the first place..

Now we have a rookie HC, a rookie Gm, and a rookie OC. ****, I think Ronde Barber is older than any of the 3....

Gruden must be somewhere collecting his $5mil. and wallowing in laughter.

This should be an interesting season in Bucland.

at-least your optomistic... :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I feel ya, I personally wanted Luke to start. ;)

More so than Leftwich. I'd prefer to see Freeman start and take his lumps early. Why did we pick him then? Gettin' ready to head to Ray Jay to see Freeman.

at-least your optomistic... :rolleyes:

My optimsm rests with the players, it's on their shoulders to save this season and bail out their lame azz leaders....

More time holding a clipboard won't help Freeman, dude needs on field experience. Watching from the sidelines and collecting a $10mil signing bonus won't make him a Franchise QB.....he needs to get out there and feel the game.

Arm strength certainly isn't an issue...dude has a rocket arm.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
My optimsm rests with the players, it's on their shoulders to save this season and bail out their lame azz leaders....

More time holding a clipboard won't help Freeman, dude needs on field experience. Watching from the sidelines and collecting a $10mil signing bonus won't make him a Franchise QB.....he needs to get out there and feel the game.

You could tell as the game went along he looked a lot more comfortable. He does have a helluva arm and his pocket presence looked a lot better than I thought it would. We have to remember he was playing against the Texans 2nd string defense.

You could tell as the game went along he looked a lot more comfortable. He does have a helluva arm and his pocket presence looked a lot better than I thought it would. We have to remember he was playing against the Texans 2nd string defense.

and still threw a couple of picks, he's not ready yet.

But looked very very good, if you know what I mean. He's big, quick and has a cannon of an arm, I honestly think there isn't a throw he cannot make.

Definitely the strongest arm in the south.

Do you think throwing him in the fire will be best for JF and this team?

If JF plays from day one, then i'll be with JB in saying we will have the first overall draft pick... The kids is not ready, and Im not seeing him as the next Manning because of it.

I hope im wrong.