The thing to remember when fighting a liberal....liberals bite

silentbob1272

Really, I know this is a "fight" with a 67 year old man no less, but biting is one step above kicking another guy in the nads and yelling "That's my Purse"

KTLA

Man's Finger Bitten Off in Scuffle at Health Care Rally

THOUSAND OAKS -- A 65-year-old man had his finger bitten off Wednesday evening at a health care rally in Thousand Oaks, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Department.

Sheriff's investigators were called to Hillcrest and Lynn Road at 7:26 p.m.

About 100 protesters sponsored by MoveOn.org were having a rally supporting health care reform. A group of anti-health care reform protesters formed across the street.

A witness from the scene says a man was walking through the anti-reform group to get to the pro-reform side when he got into an altercation with the 65-year-old, who opposes health care reform.

The 65-year-old was apparently aggressive and hit the other man, who then retaliated by biting off his attacker's pinky, according to Karoli from DrumsnWhistles.

The man took his finger and walked to Los Robles hospital for treatment.

Neither man has been identified.

Sheriff's officials are investigating the incident.

I tend not to fight 65 year old people but I will say this. In a real fight, one for survival,( not that this was) I will kick, bite, claw, scratch pull hair and throw rocks at your mom to win.

They don't award points for style in a real fight.

And I will add, #### that 65 year old. a lot of old people are A holes and think they are above it all. If this is true, and he started it.. lay down granpa, lay down.

Hey, one person did something and bob turned it into a gross generalization!

Thanks, snake Sr..

Wow, I make a obvious joke thread and eatcorn is lurking nearby to trip over his own feet in his rush to pop in and say the same damned thing he always says..............derrrr "one person", "generalizing".................you really are an idiot.