For Those With Twitter Accounts...

What normal, average person has a Twitter account? And what losers follow you and your boring, normal life?

Are you sitting on the patio?

Yup, my Realtor is on twitter. Number one in the Cincinnati area. As a pastor, I am on twitter. Several college professor friends of mine are on twitter. I have family members on twitter who I do not get to see all that often. Also, you can send photos via twitter. Sorry Jedi, it is an incredibly useful tool for mass communications.

You ain't got to tweet to have a twitter account.

I know people don't care that my lunch was good or that I had a satisfying movement this morning.

But when you have an account, you can follow folks like Eisen, Shefter, JMoore, MMoore, and..... Jamie Dukes.

It is convenient to get your football news in one place.

Yup, my Realtor is on twitter. Number one in the Cincinnati area. As a pastor, I am on twitter. Several college professor friends of mine are on twitter. I have family members on twitter who I do not get to see all that often. Also, you can send photos via twitter. Sorry Jedi, it is an incredibly useful tool for mass communications.

Do you tweet in Church?