Cheap New Orleans Tickets 11/2 MNF

m.e.11

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has 2 cheap MNF tickets for sale, and if you could pass them along to a die-hard Falcons fan. I have season tickets with my family and travel from Tuscaloosa to every home game, however, that eats up my budget for anything else. New Orleans is only 4 hours away from Tuscaloosa, and I would LOVE to make this game, however all the nosebleed seats are sold out. If anyone has extras, and I mean, they can be the farthest seat from the field, please let me know.

Go Falcons!

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has 2 cheap MNF tickets for sale, and if you could pass them along to a die-hard Falcons fan. I have season tickets with my family and travel from Tuscaloosa to every home game, however, that eats up my budget for anything else. New Orleans is only 4 hours away from Tuscaloosa, and I would LOVE to make this game, however all the nosebleed seats are sold out. If anyone has extras, and I mean, they can be the farthest seat from the field, please let me know.

Go Falcons!

WOW another Falcon Fan from T-Town....how did the Crimson Tide let you get away? I'm a die hard FALCON FAN along with cheering my Auburn Tigers to victory. If I hear of a deal on Aints vs Falcons I will keep you posted...check our website out www.atlfalcoholics.com

• 1 month later...

Im from Montgomery!! Im fully converted to GA tho......GO DAWGS and FALCONS!! I have two extra tixs to the game in New Orleans however they are lower level and im looking to make a little money off of them. Check out stubhub or ebay. You should be able to catch some good deals on the nosebleeds.

• 4 weeks later...