NEW Starting CB's

Xfactor

I don't think our staff will rely on new players that quickly. Two rookies in the secondary is too quick in 5 games.

Players that can't play their position is worse. Didn't we do the same thing last year with an all in move at a young QB out of BC. I agree with your logic but afters Ryan' s success I think the leash especially on veterans became a lot shorter.

Not when they are better than the starters.

HD was a better PR than Jennigns but look how long that took to change. Foxworth was a better corner than Grimes, but it took an injury to speed that up(although I think that was the staff's excuse). Davis is a better DE than Anderson, but he didn't start last season.

They won't just throw the guys out there because they're supposebly better, they'll work them in throughout the season.

Played and started are two different things. This is about starting. And last year only 2 rookies started on the team.

lets see. Matt Ryan, Curtis Lofton, Sam Baker. if that's two to u then u need to go back to 2nd grade. and nickel back and slot WR is pretty much a starter so that's 5.

Now

CB;s Houston/Grimes SS Coleman FS Decoud

5 games

CB's Hill/Owens SS Moore FS Coleman

The Swami has called it :P

Almost an entire new starting secondary (except for Coleman)?

For that to happen, we would have to lose the majority of the first 5 games. Which will not be the case.

Personally, I think Grimes will hold his side down pretty well and at this point, is noticeably better in coverage than Owens.

I have no idea what is going on with Houston, if I see another game like that Charger game, I say plug Hill in ASAP.