Am i the only one who is concerned?

CaliFalconFan02

Injuries are going to happen. Lewis reinjured himself on some steps, not even a contact football game.

yeah they happen,but we play Baltimore every pre-season and they always seem to put one of our players on IR or close. From breaking Vicks fibula to sending Thomas Brown to injured reserve.

yeah they happen,but we play Baltimore every pre-season and they always seem to put one of our players on IR or close. From breaking Vicks fibula to sending Thomas Brown to injured reserve.

cwell, I see the same thing. We play the Ravens every year in preseason and one of our guys has a serious injury. It's always something so no starters should play!

If anything its superstisous(spl). There was no way Vick was injured on purpose. Same with Brown last year, yes he got horse collared and unfortunately he was injured. John Abraham also collared Sproles last Saturday, luckily for him he didn't get injured. I don't think San Diego would say " We don't want to play the Falcons because one of our players got hurt" if Sproles was injured.

Injuries just happen.