Attempts:

Romo>Ryan

PCT:

Romo>Ryan

Yds:

Romo>Ryan

PR:

Romo>Ryan

Romo edged Matt in a bunch of categories, and I'd SLIGHTLY give him the edge over him right now. Though, that could or should change this season.

Yes, you are right. His stats are better. But they don't have a catergory for choking. He is very special and talented at that

TDs:

Romo>Ryan

INTs:

Romo<Ryan

Attempts:

Romo>Ryan

PCT:

Romo>Ryan

Yds:

Romo>Ryan

PR:

Romo>Ryan

Romo edged Matt in a bunch of categories, and I'd SLIGHTLY give him the edge over him right now. Though, that could or should change this season.

Yep, statistically Romo is better than Ryan but we are only in the first chapter of Ryan's career. Ryan didn't have T.O. or Jason Witten to throw to last year either. In fact Ryan turned what was thought to be a bust Roddy White & Micahel Jenkins, into productive receivers. I'm sure they're thanking Ryan for the fat contracts they both received this past year. He also outperformed Romo down the stretch when the team really needed for him to step up (Romo wilted). With a Gonzalez and confident White/Jenkins tandem Ryan will be putting up big numbers this year.

Over their careers Ryan will probably accomplish more than Romo. At least Romo has him beat in the girlfriend category. Anyways, shouldn't Peyton Manning and Tom Brady be ranked higher than any of them?

Yep, statistically Romo is better than Ryan but we are only in the first chapter of Ryan's career. Ryan didn't have T.O. or Jason Witten to throw to last year either. In fact Ryan turned what was thought to be a bust Roddy White & Micahel Jenkins, into productive receivers. I'm sure they're thanking Ryan for the fat contracts they both received this past year. He also outperformed Romo down the stretch when the team really needed for him to step up (Romo wilted). With a Gonzalez and confident White/Jenkins tandem Ryan will be putting up big numbers this year.

Over their careers Ryan will probably accomplish more than Romo. At least Romo has him beat in the girlfriend category. Anyways, shouldn't Peyton Manning and Tom Brady be ranked higher than any of them?

Thank you, agreed

that may change according to some study matt ryan is the most handsome QB in the league