Need tailgating help

faninwpg

I am coming from Canada to the Carolina game at the dome. This is my first nfl game and would love to experience tailgating(it just doesent really exist up here.) Would also like to meet some other falcons fans. If anyone has any room for that day I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot.

I am coming from Canada to the Carolina game at the dome. This is my first nfl game and would love to experience tailgating(it just doesent really exist up here.) Would also like to meet some other falcons fans. If anyone has any room for that day I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot.

Hey falcon family, if you want to tailgate for real on that day, check out our website and just follow the direction to the best tailgate you will ever experience. Am Akon with the ATLFALCOHOLICS and the website is www.atlfalcoholics.com. We always have room for tailgating for any falcon family. after viewing the website and the game day flyer for the carolina game let me know what you think and if i should expect you.

Hello Canada...I would like to pile on with extending the invitation as well. Check the link and see if you would like to join us. www.atlfalcoholics.com