i hope to see an OLB added.

millenium falcon

danny clark could be available after cuts. i just think some vet LB's could be available and i think the LB's were responsible for the screens and big gains by QB's. i like lofton and gilbert at MLB, i think both made good plays in PS. wire is probably one back up to nicholas and peterson, and if winborn, james, and adkins are vyeing for the last spot, i would rather see a vet that could potentially press for #1 come in. competition is what they want. if i'm stupid for wanting competition and not seeing winborn, james, or adkins as competition to nicholas then oh well. i've been right before, this and won't be the last time....moron.

brooks has crossed my mind. we wont know what they are thinking until it happens, and if it does'nt we'll never know. there may be players they want that somebody else gets. justin peele and jason jefferson along with fudge and gilbert were good pick ups last year. peele as well as the trade for foxworth were significant upgrades. we added 5 new faces last year, 3 of which had past experience with someone on our staff. i'm not saying we see 5 new faces this year, but it is one so far by trade. the rest will come from the waiver wire.

Im sorry but I must agree with the OP.. Nicholas and Peterson have not impressed me this preseason. I do like the way Nicholas throws his body around out there, but Peterson needs to show me more. He could be holding back, but well see. I will give Nicholas a chance to prove himself during the season though. He has all the physical tools an OLB needs, so I am excited for him.

i expect peterson will settle in just fine as season gets under way, and nicholas could too, but if just for in the event of injury, i would like to see another vet OLB added if one better than winborn comes available. if not i think winborn could be fine along with wire. next year we could look to add an elite playmaker at an OLB position, and maybe a developmental prospect in the mid rds for the other side.

Ok Petey Boi.

You recently asked why your post get flamed.

This topic is the epitome of why.

We are all going to give you a shot at Redemption.

You are highly capable of writing cohesive reports.

We expect to see a detailed analysis of tomorrow nights game

no later than 3 pm Friday.