The Falcons should trade for Chipper Jones...

BankerBird™

Given all the talk about Tye Hill being too short to be an effective CB, I say that Dimitroff should make a bold move, crossover into the world of baseball and make a first-of-its-kind trade to pick up Chipper Jones from the Atlanta Braves.

Chipper is 6'4", 230 pounds and, because he's a switch-hitter, can play either left corner or right corner. He's a veteran with years of experience at the "hot corner" position, has excellent range and "has a nose for the ball." And besides all that, he can hit. In other words, Chipper possesses all the intangibles one looks for in a good cornerback, so I say, bring him home TD!

Given all the talk about Tye Hill being too short to be an effective CB, I say that Dimitroff should make a bold move, crossover into the world of baseball and make a first-of-its-kind trade to pick up Chipper Jones from the Atlanta Braves.

Chipper is 6'4", 230 pounds and, because he's a switch-hitter, can play either left corner or right corner. He's a veteran with years of experience at the "hot corner" position, has excellent range and "has a nose for the ball." And besides all that, he can hit. In other words, Chipper possesses all the intangibles one looks for in a good cornerback, so I say, bring him home TD!

:lol::lol: Good one.

With his "minor injuries" record as of the last two seasons he would last about 2 plays in the NFL, and one of THEM would be the singing of the National Anthem. LOL

And yet you neglect to mention his vertical leap. How many times have we seen Chipper climb the ladder to snag a liner? Go get him, Mr. D!!......................................... :P

That's FF taken to the extreme. What about NBA? Then you could have NFL+NBA+MLB. NMBLFA

Bring Shaq home, TD.