CRASH DOLPHINS PRE GAME TAILGATE

dipper

They are using TACO MAC in CNN center to celebrate... Not only should we DEFEND THE DOME, lets defend our sports bar....

Chattanooga Dol-Fans Club

Type: Party - Night of Mayhem

Network: Global

Price: However much you want to eat or drink

Start Time: Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 8:00pm

End Time: Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 1:00am

Street: 100 Techwood Dr.

City/Town: Atlanta, GA

Were going to spend money also, it's no way I can go to TACO MAC and not order the NACHOS or have a beer...

It's all in fun, just like the tailgate...

Ok. As long as no one goes out of their way to make them uncomfortable. I wouldn't want to be one of "those" fanbases if you know what I mean.

Ok. As long as no one goes out of their way to make them uncomfortable. I wouldn't want to be one of "those" fanbases if you know what I mean.

it's no different than them coming to tailgate on Sunday before the game... I forgot were in the SOUTH where we treat everyone with good clean respect and charm. But when we travel to Kansas City, Miami, Carolina, New Orleans, New York, Philly, we catch ****... Not sure if you travel as much as I do but were the only city that will let visiting teams come in town and let them take over.

I went to Kansas City a few years ago and when I got off the plane I caught it from Friday until Sunday until I got back in Atlanta... It wasn't hostile, it was ok but I knew I was in Kansas City... Carolina is the only city that we (Falcons Fans) actually take over in the tailgates.

it's no different than them coming to tailgate on Sunday before the game... I forgot were in the SOUTH where we treat everyone with good clean respect and charm. But when we travel to Kansas City, Miami, Carolina, New Orleans, New York, Philly, we catch ****... Not sure if you travel as much as I do but were the only city that will let visiting teams come in town and let them take over.

I went to Kansas City a few years ago and when I got off the plane I caught it from Friday until Sunday until I got back in Atlanta... It wasn't hostile, it was ok but I knew I was in Kansas City... Carolina is the only city that we (Falcons Fans) actually take over in the tailgates.

As soon as you said tailgate I got what you meant. The first post struck me as aggressive for some reason.

I live between Philly, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. I'll come down and show you guys how to crash a party. Maybe I can divert the beer trip that way.

I got a couple ideas to drive them out. I call the first one "The Pittsburgh Toilet". The second one I like to call the "Royale With Cheese."