Does anyone here absolutly hate

nolove4thecrook

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happily dvorced and have only one piece of advise for you, trust yourself bro. All the times she tells you something and you know she's full of **** but you don't have the proof yet to confront her, don't worry, given enough rope she'll hang herself. Most important thing, get some proof. Your Lawyer can help you with obtaining an PI. Worth every penny, I know first hand!! Good luck. It's always best for you to make the first move!

I'm happily dvorced and have only one piece of advise for you, trust yourself bro. All the times she tells you something and you know she's full of **** but you don't have the proof yet to confront her, don't worry, given enough rope she'll hang herself. Most important thing, get some proof. Your Lawyer can help you with obtaining an PI. Worth every penny, I know first hand!! Good luck. It's always best for you to make the first move!

can't be that much trouble for him to track his girl running around with a guy in a wheelchair, You can already cross off the second floor of many places.

can't be that much trouble for him to track his girl running around with a guy in a wheelchair, You can already cross off the second floor of many places.

Not to mention searchng parking lots!

Edited by 1st&420

Guest King Shot

je...sus...christ

This post and the ******* Cinabon comment have me in ******* tears and I'm really not kidding. It's not like one of those "I just spit my coffee out" things that people always say. I just laughed so hard reading the last page of this thread that I literally started crying. Gonna go back and start from the beginning right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...