Does anyone here absolutly hate

nolove4thecrook

holy crap is this real? Let me guess your unemployed and have a drinking problem? Dude wake up---no chick is worth this. Your kids are the most important thing of all the horrible things your confessing and you best not spend money buying Falcon tickets---they make appearances at Publix from time to time---PS grab all the cooder you can cause your wife is doing a wheelchair man

If you really must know, he has a vid on youtube about hitting up WalMart with his food stamps,And he thinks he's a rapper .. so that may answer your question. :lol:

enjoy having your questions answered

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I owe all of you the greatest thanks I'm reading this thread from work and it has really brightened my day. All of you are awesome. I know some of you said I knew I was going to get clowned being the guy whose wife banged a wheelchair guy but that's what I needed. It helped putting my situation into perspective. I am going to get out. **** I work at the mall at a cinnabon do you have any idea how many chicks cross my path. I got some rebuilding to do ie 911 rebuilding but be assured I will come out the other side victorius. To be honest though the fact that she was possibly banging him that hurt it was the money. I don't know if that makes any sense. He bought her a ******* blackberry don't you think if I had the money I would get her a blackberry yes. Since I was too busy paying rent food gas all that I couldn't and she used a guy in a wheelchair to get it. I've spoken to him and he really fell in love with her. She was the only female that gave him the time of day. All jokes aside it was really really ****** up. He was crying and I didn't know what to do.

He was crying and you didn't know what to do? :lol::huh: This mutha****a is telling you he fell in love with your wife. This situation should've never gotten that far. How much time was he spending with her? While all of this was going on, where were you? I understand your a working man taking care of the kids but eventually your wife has too much time on her hands. This dude doesn't respect you are your stomping ground neither does your wife. Left you at home with the kids and no car to be with another mutha****a. And you allowed this Sh*t to happen. -_- She's accepting gifts from this man on a regular bases. If there's no trust, no honest, no understanding, no love, slickness, lying, deciving and you know all of these things going on, cut her azz lose! Because what your stating, seems like her heart is not with you anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Praise be to Allah for my dear Mariamwub.png . Western women are trouble, especially if you dont come from a culture that understands them.

I hope the guy who wrote this was able to find another chick.

found yourself a 12 year old you can smack around when she gets out of line?

mommy and daddy must be proud

I owe all of you the greatest thanks I'm reading this thread from work and it has really brightened my day. All of you are awesome. I know some of you said I knew I was going to get clowned being the guy whose wife banged a wheelchair guy but that's what I needed. It helped putting my situation into perspective. I am going to get out. **** I work at the mall at a cinnabon do you have any idea how many chicks cross my path. I got some rebuilding to do ie 911 rebuilding but be assured I will come out the other side victorius. To be honest though the fact that she was possibly banging him that hurt it was the money. I don't know if that makes any sense. He bought her a ******* blackberry don't you think if I had the money I would get her a blackberry yes. Since I was too busy paying rent food gas all that I couldn't and she used a guy in a wheelchair to get it. I've spoken to him and he really fell in love with her. She was the only female that gave him the time of day. All jokes aside it was really really ****** up. He was crying and I didn't know what to do.

sweet jesus...

I can't breath

fred-sanford-the-big-one-o-1.gif

• 3 months later...