Does anyone here absolutly hate

nolove4thecrook

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

My wife is an inconsiderate unloyal dumb *****. A couple of weeks ago and this may be a long read. She started chatting with this guy on her phone. I didn't know **** well turns out that this guy was handicapped can't walk but was buying my wife cell phones and sending her money. To boot my mother in law knew all along even after she disappeared for a day to see this guy leaving me with all the kids and no car. I've been trying to work it out but if this ***** doesn't have someone to talk to on the phone pills or some coke she don't want **** to do with me. I've talked to the guy but he says nothing sexual went on but I'm having a hard time buying it since me and my wife haven't had sex in months cause she's "sick" all the time. I've had several chances to bang other girls but I've been faithful. However that **** is hanging in the balance. What would you do?

She is banging the other dude but is also ensuring that you do not get a possible STD. No wifey sex for you but Rosey Palm and the five sisters can keep you satisfied. :lol::lol:

Get your kids and let her go. Then work on your punctuation and run on sentences.

holy crap is this real? Let me guess your unemployed and have a drinking problem? Dude wake up---no chick is worth this. Your kids are the most important thing of all the horrible things your confessing and you best not spend money buying Falcon tickets---they make appearances at Publix from time to time---PS grab all the cooder you can cause your wife is doing a wheelchair man

I remember this thread, I never posted because I couldn't figure out if it was real or Sheik and Shaud just messing around.

He and I exchanged some PMs and a few emails about the situation and I never got the impression that he was making it up. I did realize that he loved her A LOT. He was mad but not mad enough to leave I think.

I wonder if their marriage survived.

Me too, I still have his email address, I will shoot him an email and see if he responds!

He and I exchanged some PMs and a few emails about the situation and I never got the impression that he was making it up. I did realize that he loved her A LOT. He was mad but not mad enough to leave I think.

Me too, I still have his email address, I will shoot him an email and see if he responds!

Thanks Summer. I would really be interested to know. Several of us (me included) gave him a hard time. I wish him the best.