Does anyone here absolutly hate

nolove4thecrook

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crook i feel bad for you dude, but this is too funny man. It is kind of bad that your wife would play a guy in a wheelchair 4 money, and her mother helped, this might not be the woman that you need to continue dealing with until she gets herself together. Shaud had me rollin on this one 4 real.

I think I figured out who your wife is bangin'...!

Man in Wheelchair Steals Condoms - A robber rolled into a Dallas convenience store armed with a bat and a knife. Dallas police said Friday that a man in a wheelchair entered a Dallas 7-Eleven Wednesday afternoon, rolled straight toward the cash register and beat it with a baseball bat until it opened…but he didn't grab any cash. Instead, police say he stole 10 boxes of condoms and an energy drink before making his getaway. Police suspect he may have been homeless and was likely intoxicated at the time of the robbery. Sounds to me like he was planning on having a surprisingly good night. Maybe he was hoping to see if the energy drink lives up to its promise…and fly away…perhaps to achieve a life's dream of joining the Mile High Club. By the way, if I do end up moving to Denver…and (God willing) have sex, am I officially a member of the Mile High Club? I would think so…but I don't know if there's a rule book on that sort of thing. Anyway, a guy in a wheelchair is stealing condoms. Does anybody find this a little…confusing? He didn't even go for the cash register…or the Coke slurpees…or something else that he could enjoy.

link

I'm in no position right now to make that move but what I'm trying accomplish will take time. Own vehicle own place to stay ect. But I have to give you one thing the wheelchair thing has clouded my judgement somewhat.

Well as a woman I can tell you this, if you don't leave now, you won't! Do you really think that you can make that move living with a gold digger? Has nothing to do with the position you are in! One thing about love is when you are in you are in but buddy when you out, there is nothing that can be said! I think you are p issed but I don't think you are done! Most men would be so digusted that it would just be over. You don't seem disgusted.

Well as a woman I can tell you this, if you don't leave now, you won't! Do you really think that you can make that move living with a gold digger? Has nothing to do with the position you are in! One thing about love is when you are in you are in but buddy when you out, there is nothing that can be said! I think you are p issed but I don't think you are done! Most men would be so digusted that it would just be over. You don't seem disgusted.

butt buddy???? :P

Anywho, she did you wrong man..... pick you up a chick at that cinnabon and give her some special frosting

• 1 month later...