Does anyone here absolutly hate

nolove4thecrook

I owe all of you the greatest thanks I'm reading this thread from work and it has really brightened my day. All of you are awesome. I know some of you said I knew I was going to get clowned being the guy whose wife banged a wheelchair guy but that's what I needed. It helped putting my situation into perspective. I am going to get out. **** I work at the mall at a cinnabon do you have any idea how many chicks cross my path. I got some rebuilding to do ie 911 rebuilding but be assured I will come out the other side victorius. To be honest though the fact that she was possibly banging him that hurt it was the money. I don't know if that makes any sense. He bought her a ******* blackberry don't you think if I had the money I would get her a blackberry yes. Since I was too busy paying rent food gas all that I couldn't and she used a guy in a wheelchair to get it. I've spoken to him and he really fell in love with her. She was the only female that gave him the time of day. All jokes aside it was really really ****** up. He was crying and I didn't know what to do.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I owe all of you the greatest thanks I'm reading this thread from work and it has really brightened my day. All of you are awesome. I know some of you said I knew I was going to get clowned being the guy whose wife banged a wheelchair guy but that's what I needed. It helped putting my situation into perspective. I am going to get out. **** I work at the mall at a cinnabon do you have any idea how many chicks cross my path. I got some rebuilding to do ie 911 rebuilding but be assured I will come out the other side victorius. To be honest though the fact that she was possibly banging him that hurt it was the money. I don't know if that makes any sense. He bought her a ******* blackberry don't you think if I had the money I would get her a blackberry yes. Since I was too busy paying rent food gas all that I couldn't and she used a guy in a wheelchair to get it. I've spoken to him and he really fell in love with her. She was the only female that gave him the time of day. All jokes aside it was really really ****** up. He was crying and I didn't know what to do.

That's when you should have got him, "POW, right in the kisser."

But seriously man, throughout all of my jokes in these 6 pages of glorious amusement, you're better off. It sucks at the time, but you can't make a hoe a housewife.

You should have printed this thread out for him. That would have cheered him up.

She totattly destroyed this guys feelings and for that reason and that reason alone I will never forgive her. Can you imagine being dead from the waist down since 9 and meeting someone you feel is your soulmate only to find out that not only is she married but she was using you for money as well as her mother. How can I feel like not killing the both of them

She totattly destroyed this guys feelings and for that reason and that reason alone I will never forgive her. Can you imagine being dead from the waist down since 9 and meeting someone you feel is your soulmate only to find out that not only is she married but she was using you for money as well as her mother. How can I feel like not killing the both of them

Let him do it... atleast this way you can walk away. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF? F him and F her. tie her to his wheelchair and roll them down a cliff and move on

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:lol::lol::lol::lol: wow

Just for the record I'm the general manager so not only am I dealing with this **** I deal with idiots that ******* ruin something as simple as a cinnabon and customers that will ask you the price of everything and don't buy ****. While my wife pillages some crippled guys disability check. Possibly while banging him

Just for the record I'm the general manager so not only am I dealing with this **** I deal with idiots that ******* ruin something as simple as a cinnabon and customers that will ask you the price of everything and don't buy ****. While my wife pillages some crippled guys disability check. Possibly while banging him

cinnabonCROOK.jpg

To be honest though the fact that she was possibly banging him that hurt it was the money. I don't know if that makes any sense. He bought her a ******* blackberry don't you think if I had the money I would get her a blackberry yes. Since I was too busy paying rent food gas all that I couldn't and she used a guy in a wheelchair to get it. I've spoken to him and he really fell in love with her. She was the only female that gave him the time of day. All jokes aside it was really really ****** up. He was crying and I didn't know what to do.

I ain't saying she a gold digger....but she ain't messing with no broke_____ :(

Did he know she was with you? If he did than he an azzhole in a wheelchair that got played just like you!

She needs to kick rocks! Sounds like she still has some growing up to do and it doesn't need to be done at your expense! She has no problem abandoning her kids for pipe so I think you need to keep the kids and don't uproot them. Make her leave, she and her mom can come get her stuff!

Just don't be a fool! Don't let pity for her or wheelchair Willie cloud your judgment & take care of those kids!

How fast is the internet connection there at the Cinnabon?

How fast is the internet connection there at the Cinnabon?

the good thing about posting from work if you work at Cinnabon is that it disguises what you are doing

is that frosting or fap juice on the monitor and keyboard? only the manager knows for sure!

I ain't saying she a gold digger....but she ain't messing with no broke_____ :(

Did he know she was with you? If he did than he an azzhole in a wheelchair that got played just like you!

She needs to kick rocks! Sounds like she still has some growing up to do and it doesn't need to be done at your expense! She has no problem abandoning her kids for pipe so I think you need to keep the kids and don't uproot them. Make her leave, she and her mom can come get her stuff!

Just don't be a fool! Don't let pity for her or wheelchair Willie cloud your judgment & take care of those kids!

I'm in no position right now to make that move but what I'm trying accomplish will take time. Own vehicle own place to stay ect. But I have to give you one thing the wheelchair thing has clouded my judgement somewhat.