Flacco will come out THROWING

Bring It

After Cam Cameron watched film of the Falcon - Chargers game you can be sure Flacco will be trying to light it up from the git go.

First play from scrimmage Flacco drops back, looks left, then rockets a 55 yarder down the right sideline.

INTERCEPTED !!!!

Welcome to the GA DOME , Joey.

Falcons 24 - Ravens 20

True but they won't be able to resist. They want to show up Ryan in front of the world.

Smitty and the D will be ready, I believe.

:lol: I'm pretty sure they won't throw to "Show up Ryan in front of the world". If Flacco gets injured in the fourth preseason game because they wanted to Show up Ryan, that whole coaching staff would be in a world of ****.

After Cam Cameron watched film of the Falcon - Chargers game you can be sure Flacco will be trying to light it up from the git go.

First play from scrimmage Flacco drops back, looks left, then rockets a 55 yarder down the right sideline.

INTERCEPTED !!!!

Falcons 24 - Ravens 20

who is joe Flappo anyway?

True but they won't be able to resist. They want to show up Ryan in front of the world.

Smitty and the D will be ready, I believe.

The only people hyping over the Flacco - Ryan comparisons are Falcon fans, Raven fans and some media types.

The coaches and players don't give it a second thought. Especially Ryan or Flacco. They both wish each other well - although not on Thursday!

INTERCEPTED !!!!

Falcons 24 - Ravens 20

Your half right... I let you find out the difference between whats your fantasy vs whats real life. :)

Your half right... I let you find out the difference between whats your fantasy vs whats real life. :)

Hey bucaneer man. get the wax out of your buckn'eers dude and listen. I know you will be watching and taking notes when you see these two fanchise QB's working, because your new joke of a coach would gladly trade all 3 of your QB's for either ryan or flacco. So we know why you are spending time here in some sort of morbid fascination of teams w/ a brighter future and who are settled at QB. So do us a favor and go back to the Tampon Bay boards...