Falcons QB Matt Ryan grants a wish!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Having had personal experience with the Make A Wish foundation, I have a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat. Watch the video. Proud of this organization.

your kidding right? wow people are ***holes on the internet

What do you really expect from a low life scum wannabe thug who has a man crush on Vick and D.Hall? I doubt he holds season ticket either. The Waffle house doesn't pay that much.

The kid in the video obviously has some form of degenerative cancer which will take his life before it gets to start. That's why he is special. It was a moving video and I hope the kid had the best day of his life. I hope his room is full of pictures of him and the Falcons and I hope he got that authentic jersey signed and it's hanging on his wall.

The kid in the video obviously has some form of degenerative cancer which will take his life before it gets to start. That's why he is special. It was a moving video and I hope the kid had the best day of his life. I hope his room is full of pictures of him and the Falcons and I hope he got that authentic jersey signed and it's hanging on his wall.

Just an FYI- I don't know this boy's situation, but not all of the Make-A-Wish recipients are terminal. Many are in remission. They often select recipients that are physically able to participate. It can be a great encouragement to the other (perhaps sicker kids) to see their friend's wish be granted. It give them hope for recovery as well. Make-A-Wish is a terrific organization.

Having had personal experience with the Make A Wish foundation, I have a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat. Watch the video. Proud of this organization.

Well i dont have personal experience with make a wish but i too had a tear in my eye and lump in my throat... i am usually not sensitive but this kind of things do get to me. I am proud of this team !

what so special about this kid,,, im a season ticket holder and i dont get this kind of love from matt ryan...

Your post just shows how unjust the world really is that kid probably isn't going to make but you will most likely live a long lonely pathetic life.

On a positive note I think that video shows what a quality organization the Falcons really are. Good job to everyone involved with making that young mans wish come true.

never been more proud to be a falcon fan. i feel like our team has something specail about them. They had to cling to each other last year becuase no one was going to give them anything even when they deserved it, so all they had was each other. Things like this make you remember that these players are normal men who have brother and sisters and parents that can get sick and have real probelms just like you and me. To me this right here is our players earning their money. Bless their hearts and may they rest easy, they have no idea how many lives they touch. :wub:

Bump, just because this is THATgood.

stuff like this needs to get more coverage on the national stage.

All too often the focus only is when its negative. Stuff like this happens so oftne yet you NEVER hear about it.

Truly great video. Imo the cool thing about it is the players genuinely seemed to want to be around him.

That is because most of the people here in America get joy out of other people's sorrows. They love to see people fail. It makes them feel better about their life when they see other people are worse off than they are.