We've lost a loyal Falcon fan and my best friend

jes2400

:( My dog "Little Man", after a series of seizures, pasted away last night at the age of 11. He would almost always sit on the bed with me while I watched Falcon games. He'd lift his head up and his ears would go up during a big play or long run when the commentator would speak excitedly. Now I'll be watching the games by myself. Before closing, let me share with you all one of his funniest moments. My Mom has a booth at our local flea market and people sometimes give her stuff. There was a bag of clothes I was sorting for her, and in it was a New Orleans Saints shirt. I threw it in the pile. Little Man walked over to it, sniffed it, then raised his leg and wizzed on it :lol: ! Usually he'd get a spanking for peeing in the house, but I didn't know whether to pop him or give him a treat! Logically,someone might say he did it 'cause there was a strange smell or other dog smell on the shirt, but I say he was a loyal Falcon fan showing his distain for the enemy! Anyway,rather than be sad, I'm going to remember those funny things about him. He lived a long fun life and I'll always cherish him!

Thanks for all the condolence posts. This is a great board with great posters. We might get on each other's nerves sometimes, but we're always there for our fellow Falcon fans in times of grief for humans or animals. I remember one board members cat passing and the posts of sympathy were overwelming! In case you were curious, when he was a pup, the hair and wiskers on his face looked kind of like a mustache. My niece said he looked like a little man, and the name stuck!

:( My dog "Little Man", after a series of seizures, pasted away last night at the age of 11. He would almost always sit on the bed with me while I watched Falcon games. He'd lift his head up and his ears would go up during a big play or long run when the commentator would speak excitedly. Now I'll be watching the games by myself. Before closing, let me share with you all one of his funniest moments. My Mom has a booth at our local flea market and people sometimes give her stuff. There was a bag of clothes I was sorting for her, and in it was a New Orleans Saints shirt. I threw it in the pile. Little Man walked over to it, sniffed it, then raised his leg and wizzed on it :lol: ! Usually he'd get a spanking for peeing in the house, but I didn't know whether to pop him or give him a treat! Logically,someone might say he did it 'cause there was a strange smell or other dog smell on the shirt, but I say he was a loyal Falcon fan showing his distain for the enemy! Anyway,rather than be sad, I'm going to remember those funny things about him. He lived a long fun life and I'll always cherish him!

Sorry to hear your loss, I know exactly what your feeling. I lost my Mini Schnazer he was 14 and had seizures as well... Stay strong.. Go FALCONS