Very interesting

atljbo

PatriotsInsider twitter (Patriots official twitter page)

(Via @Adam_Schefter) Falcons trade for DB Tye Hill for a 7th rd pick to St. Louis. Dimitroff scouted Hill for the PATS who liked him

Thomas Dimitroff scouted the the guy (high on his list) so I'm sure TD knew the guy would fit this scheme...... Its all about how healthy Tye Hill is ....... If the guy is 100% healthy i think we will have a good CB (with our great coaching).

PatriotsInsider twitter (Patriots official twitter page)

Thomas Dimitroff scouted the the guy (high on his list) so I'm sure TD knew the guy would fit this scheme...... Its all about how healthy Tye Hill is ....... If the guy is 100% healthy i think we will have a good CB (with our great coaching).

That's a big "if" he can stay healthy. But it's really not that much of a gamble for a 7th round pick since we have some comp picks coming our way next year. This could be potentially a great move for the front office.

Yup.... If Thomas Dimitroff and The Pats was high on him (and wanted him) ...... I know the guy would fit our scheme because our scheme is similar to the Pats scheme (DB wise... mostly cover 2 with some man coverage sprinkled in there)

Its all about Tye Hill getting healthy...... I agree with you DUB ..... Tye Hill will have time to get 100% healthy (if he's not) because the guy will not see playing time right now (needs to learn the playbook) ..... Maybe after the bye but not right now.

Link

In the defensive secondary, no player was close to the caliber of Clemson’s Tye Hill. Unbeatable, he consistently shut down opponents in all areas of the field. As a result of his tremendous week Hill moved from the middle of Round 1 into the draft’s top 12 picks.

Link

Clemson cornerback Tye Hill has displayed his sprinter's speed and ball skills all week in Mobile. That's pretty much the package GM's look for. He's our top rated cornerback right now pending workouts. Even though Hill is only 5-9 and 185 pounds, he's very strong and has a tremendous vertical leap, which should help him against bigger receivers at the next level.