We have a great coaching staff

hawkeye

It's still only pre-season and I have confidence in our coaches to get the players ready for the season. They just have to go back to the

drawing board. Watch film to see what they did wrong, make the corrections, and keep getting the reps in practice. It's just like making

the necessary adjustments at halftime, except halftime is the pre-season. I think with all this experience we have on this coaching staff

they will have them ready come week 1.

Remember the 6 P's

Proper

Preperation

Prevents

Piss

Poor

Performance

It's still only pre-season and I have confidence in our coaches to get the players ready for the season. They just have to go back to the

drawing board. Watch film to see what they did wrong, make the corrections, and keep getting the reps in practice. It's just like making

the necessary adjustments at halftime, except halftime is the pre-season. I think with all this experience we have on this coaching staff

they will have them ready come week 1.

Remember the 6 P's

Proper

Preperation

Prevents

Piss

Poor

Performance

I think Smitty & Co have already been in those guys ears since Saturday. But don't be shocked if we have to go through this again during the season. We have a awful lot of young guys on the defense and sometimes it takes more than one but chewing before you start to see results.