New Here...or at least posting

Wardog357

Hello fellow Falcon fans. I've been following the Falcons since the early 70's. I was born and raised in Georgia and have been living in Louisiana since 2000. I love the Falcons through the good and bad. Went to my first game at Fulton Co. Stadium and watched us win in the last few seconds to defeat the Saints. It was funny because their theme was we believe and they heckled me the whole game. I went to several games at the dome including 1998 when we spanked the Dolphins. I've been watching these boards for about 5 years now and finally decided to get active and take my kick in the butt along with everyone else. So hello and Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow Falcon fans. I've been following the Falcons since the early 70's. I was born and raised in Georgia and have been living in Louisiana since 2000. I love the Falcons through the good and bad. Went to my first game at Fulton Co. Stadium and watched us win in the last few seconds to defeat the Saints. It was funny because their theme was we believe and they heckled me the whole game. I went to several games at the dome including 1998 when we spanked the Dolphins. I've been watching these boards for about 5 years now and finally decided to get active and take my kick in the butt along with everyone else. So hello and Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome Wardog hope you enjoy being active as you have being passive ......... :D

Please wait while we get SacFalcFan to run your background check... :D

Hey bub, im the bucs fan... :)

Thanks everyone....yeah I have pretty thick skin.Especially since I'm not a Saints fan living here.LOL I really like reading the boards...do it everyday. Drives my wife nutssssssssssssss. I remember when we drafted the heisman trophy winner from Auburn....I think his name was Pat Sullivan?

Please wait while we get SacFalcFan to run your background check... :D

I got that same faceplate on my controller...lol.....In other news....Welcome to the Boards.....I was like you a year or so ago....then I seen alot of stupid post and couldnt stand it anymore not being able to respond....so I made an account and started posting....lol