Okay post your week 1 upsets.

SacFalcFan

Here are mine:

Louisiana Tech over Auburn

Western Michigan over Michigan

Nevada over Notre Dame

is this an upset?

UGA over Okie state

I just went around looking at people's predictions and apparently we are an underdog. Everywhere I looked it was a unanimous decision that Okie State would win. How do these people think they are going to handle our offensive and defensive line.

Miami over FSU
I just went around looking at people's predictions and apparently we are an underdog. Everywhere I looked it was a unanimous decision that Okie State would win. How do these people think they are going to handle our offensive and defensive line.

a teams fans typically feel better about their team than everyone else does.

okie state is the flavor of the month.. same thing happened in 2007.. okie state has done nothing to deserve their hype.. when you are 1-4 the year before against ranked teams and you have no defense you don't deserve that hype. Just remember how many times we have seen this junk before. Per the point spread we are an underdog so it will be an upset. I like it.