why are flamers always after ME?

millenium falcon

i might have an opinion that is not popular, and i'm not afraid to voice it, but why do people have to flame others for a differing opinion. we cant all think exactly the same thing. i said JPW would beat out shockley for #3 QB 3 months ago. it did'nt sit well with the flamers. look who was right though. i hope i dont have a reputation as a flamer on here.

i might have an opinion that is not popular, and i'm not afraid to voice it, but why do people have to flame others for a differing opinion. we cant all think exactly the same thing. i said JPW would beat out shockley for #3 QB 3 months ago. it did'nt sit well with the flamers. look who was right though. i hope i dont have a reputation as a flamer on here.

Shockley got cut?

What are you sucking your thumb about? With that

"beautiful mind" of yours so far out in front of the rest

of the message board you are bound to ruffle some

feathers. Plus you criticized a popular player and said

he was getting beat out. I know flaming because when

somebody underestimates Norwood and says Thomas

Brown is more sturdy and will hold up better and Brown

was on the IR all last year and couldn't go a good bit at

Georgia and can't really stay well now.....well there is

only one thing to do and that is flame. You could also

withdraw from the message board for a time to cool

down and I have done both. Just don't worry about it

because around here it is as close as it comes to a

sign of affection.

I get "Flamed" on all the time...

Your Reports are really really good.

Outside of that, it is hard to tell if you just set yourself up

or just Begging for it.

At the end of the day you know, I know, Everybody Knows that

this is a tough crowd !

So stop yer whining and either Man Up or STFU !

How you gonna act ? Biotch! :P

I don't know what's worse, noobs coming in starting outlandishly stupid troll threads or all these posters with these "I told you so" threads. Sometimes I swear it feels like grade school on this msgb... <_<

This is an observative post (a word I just made up that means good observation) and I support it. B)

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

I don't know what's worse, noobs coming in starting outlandishly stupid troll threads or all these posters with these "I told you so" threads. Sometimes I swear it feels like grade school on this msgb... <_<

Prolly cause half of them are posting FROM a grad school class.....lol....and as for the poster....you have your moments.....butt since I like Family guy and your name is peter griffin....I like you lol

internet tough guys