Trading for Tye Hill ONLY MAKES THINGS WORST

Doc Holiday

This team is doomed, and it doesn't matter how many 1st Rd bust you acquire.

This team was exposed by a injured battered Chargers Team, and the rest of the League has taken notice.

Lord have mercy on our Souls

what is the fourth part of the earth by the way

the juicy part??

im guessing you have nothing better to do than to come on a message board and type a bunch of nonsense. here some advise: go outside and meet people, go to a park or something.

I agree, i just got back from the park and I'm making sense

but I will admit I didnt just get back from the 4th part of the earth

im guessing you have nothing better to do than to come on a message board and type a bunch of nonsense. here some advise: go outside and meet people, go to a park or something.

Terrible idea. Human contact is the worst possible scenario. The fact that it could spread its illness to others, and be in close proximity to children frightens me. :wacko:

This team was exposed by a injured battered Chargers Team, and the rest of the League has taken notice.

I urge you...if you ever have thoughts of pulling that trigger or taking a bottle of pills...do it.

First of all it should be "worse" not "worst" in the title of this useless thread.

Secondly if you would remove your head from your anus you might just realise your on the wrong message board.

No one cares what you think..

I just had some sesame chicken that was most excellent!!! Kind of spicey but still very good!!

Speaking of bratwurst, my wife bought a pack for grilling on Thursday's tailgate. It is the kind with cheese already inside so they should be good. My friend is bringing some hamburgers and chicken breasts so we should have a **** of a tailgate on Thursday. We are in Lot A and will have 2 tarps and a grey F-150 if anyone wants to stop by.

Speaking of 1st round bust, it appears one got lost in your signature. Maybe he is just trying to find his water bottle.

Worcestershire sauce (pronounced /ˈwʊstəˌʃɪər sɔːs/[1] (WOO-stə-shiər sohrs) or often referred to commonly as just Worcester Sauce, pronounced /ˈwʊstə sɔːs/ (WOO-stər sohrs)) is a fermented liquid condiment used for flavouring many cooked and uncooked dishes, especially with grilled or barbecued meats. It is also used as an ingredient in the preparation of cocktails and drinks