What will be the SEC record after week 1

Mr.Pickles

usc will most likely lose to ncst. have you even seen russell wilson play before? doubt it.

alabama could possibly lose to vt.

uga could possibly lose to osu.

all the others should be sure wins (knock on wood).

the sec will go 10-2 this week with usc losing and either alabama or uga losing as well.

usc will most likely lose to ncst. have you even seen russell wilson play before? doubt it.

alabama could possibly lose to vt.

uga could possibly lose to osu.

all the others should be sure wins (knock on wood).

the sec will go 10-2 this week with usc losing and either alabama or uga losing as well.

that's my prediction as well. i think ncstate beats south carolina. russell is awesome.

My 2 Cents...

Sept. 3

South Carolina at N.C. State - NC State wins. I Agree with the other posters about Russell Wilson. He is a stud while Stephen Garcia is not.

Sept. 5

Alabama vs. Virginia Tech (Atlanta) - I think Alabama wins this one. Losing Darren Evans was obviously huge, but also factor in that all of VT's running backs (Ryan Williams, Josh Oglesby and David Wilson) have been hurt at one time or another the past month. Tyrod Taylor is a stud, but he only passed for 1036 yards last year with 2 TD's. Alabama will focus on stopping him on the ground and dare him to pass. I guess we will see if he can. IMO, the only way VT wins is if they make a big play or two on special teams - which they are always capable of doing.

Missouri State at Arkansas (Little Rock) - Arkansas by 1 Billion

Louisiana Tech at Auburn - Time to see what Gene Chizik can do. I don't think the Tigers will have much success this year, but they will win this game. I think it will be closer than people think, but they beat the mighty La Tech Bulldogs

Charleston Southern at Florida - This will be a close game as well. Wait...my bad, I thought it said Florida Atlantic. Florida wins by 10 Billion.

Georgia at Oklahoma State - I think this is the game of the week in college football. I am an unabashed Georgia Tech fan, but can't wait to sit down and watch this game. Georgia is more talented, but it concerns me that they are playing this game at OK State in the official rededication of Boone Pickens Stadium. They couldn't have picked a better game to have this rededication, because it adds that much more incentive (albeit small) for the Cowboys. Their offense is one of the best in the Big 12, but remember, they also play most of their games against Big 12 defenses, most of which resemble wet pieces of toilet paper. The Cowboys are also coming off a week where TE Jamal Mosley left the team and Perrish Cox was arrested for driving on a suspended license. Can you say distrations?

Having said all of that, keep in mind that Mark Richt's Georgia team is unbelievable on the road. My gut tells me that OK State wins this game by a field goal, and my brain says to go with Georgia. I will go with the brain on this one as say that UGA pulls out a hard fought victory.

LSU at Washington - Didn't Washington use to be a pretty decent team? Yeah, not so much anymore. LSU by 500,000

Jackson State at Mississippi State - Miss State by 40

Western Kentucky at Tennessee - Oh how I would love to see the Hilltoppers beat the Vols. If only to see what Lane Kiffin would do afterword. It would be something special like the first time you saw The Godfather. Unfortunately, it won't happen. Vols by 35. Eric Berry by 42.

Western Carolina at Vanderbilt - My gut is telling me that Western Carolina will beat Vanderbilt in this game. However, my gut is too big, so I am going against it again and saying that Vandy gets the win. Take that stomach!

Kentucky vs. Miami (Ohio) (Cincinnati) - I guess Kentucky will win. I could really care less! :)

Ole Miss @ Memphis - Steve Spurrier and his football staff were right. Jevan Snead is really good. But he's probably not a virgin like Tim Tebow, so he shouldn't win the Heisman. Still he throws for 1000 yards and 12 touchdowns against Memphis. Let's be fair though...at least Memphis has better barbecue that Ole Miss! (The last comment was from my gut again)

So I guess I have the SEC going 11-1 this week.

For the record, my gut wants me to mention it has the SEC going 9-3.

Either way, I'm glad it's football season. Thanks for reading my crazy rant. I really wanted to avoid actual work...

My 2 Cents...

Sept. 3

South Carolina at N.C. State - NC State wins. I Agree with the other posters about Russell Wilson. He is a stud while Stephen Garcia is not.

Sept. 5

Alabama vs. Virginia Tech (Atlanta) - I think Alabama wins this one. Losing Darren Evans was obviously huge, but also factor in that all of VT's running backs (Ryan Williams, Josh Oglesby and David Wilson) have been hurt at one time or another the past month. Tyrod Taylor is a stud, but he only passed for 1036 yards last year with 2 TD's. Alabama will focus on stopping him on the ground and dare him to pass. I guess we will see if he can. IMO, the only way VT wins is if they make a big play or two on special teams - which they are always capable of doing.

Louisiana Tech at Auburn - Time to see what Gene Chizik can do. I don't think the Tigers will have much success this year, but they will win this game. I think it will be closer than people think, but they beat the mighty La Tech Bulldogs

Charleston Southern at Florida - This will be a close game as well. Wait...my bad, I thought it said Florida Atlantic. Florida wins by 10 Billion.

Georgia at Oklahoma State - I think this is the game of the week in college football. I am an unabashed Georgia Tech fan, but can't wait to sit down and watch this game. Georgia is more talented, but it concerns me that they are playing this game at OK State in the official rededication of Boone Pickens Stadium. They couldn't have picked a better game to have this rededication, because it adds that much more incentive (albeit small) for the Cowboys. Their offense is one of the best in the Big 12, but remember, they also play most of their games against Big 12 defenses, most of which resemble wet pieces of toilet paper. The Cowboys are also coming off a week where TE Jamal Mosley left the team and Perrish Cox was arrested for driving on a suspended license. Can you say distrations?

Having said all of that, keep in mind that Mark Richt's Georgia team is unbelievable on the road. My gut tells me that OK State wins this game by a field goal, and my brain says to go with Georgia. I will go with the brain on this one as say that UGA pulls out a hard fought victory.

LSU at Washington - Didn't Washington use to be a pretty decent team? Yeah, not so much anymore. LSU by 500,000

Western Kentucky at Tennessee - Oh how I would love to see the Hilltoppers beat the Vols. If only to see what Lane Kiffin would do afterword. It would be something special like the first time you saw The Godfather. Unfortunately, it won't happen. Vols by 35. Eric Berry by 42.

Western Carolina at Vanderbilt - My gut is telling me that Western Carolina will beat Vanderbilt in this game. However, my gut is too big, so I am going against it again and saying that Vandy gets the win. Take that stomach!

Kentucky vs. Miami (Ohio) (Cincinnati) - I guess Kentucky will win. I could really care less! :)

Ole Miss @ Memphis - Steve Spurrier and his football staff were right. Jevan Snead is really good. But he's probably not a virgin like Tim Tebow, so he shouldn't win the Heisman. Still he throws for 1000 yards and 12 touchdowns against Memphis. Let's be fair though...at least Memphis has better barbecue that Ole Miss! (The last comment was from my gut again)

Either way, I'm glad it's football season. Thanks for reading my crazy rant. I really wanted to avoid actual work...

that is one of the best forecasts i have ever seen :lol:

My 2 Cents...

Sept. 3

Sept. 5

Nice analysis. Good job.