TD didnt make this trade for no reason

LVfalconfan

He did not look to good as a ram, but remember nobody on that defense did. With a consistent pass rush, he can really be the player he was projected to be. I dont think TD would make a a risky move this late in the offseason. He knew something needed to happen and this is the guy he thinks can make it happen. I think its a great move.

He did not look to good as a ram, but remember nobody on that defense did. With a consistent pass rush, he can really be the player he was projected to be. I dont think TD would make a a risky move this late in the offseason. He knew something needed to happen and this is the guy he thinks can make it happen. I think its a great move.

Which we don't have..

This guy was a first round draft pick and we traded him for a seventh i think? What a steal by TD good move

As stated in another post, he was mis-diagnosed. He does not have "two bad knees" as I have read over and over. He might help.

"We didn't know what was going on until it was too late,'' Hill said. "The season was beyond gone by the time we found out what was really wrong with my knee.''

Hill said the real problem was a Baker's cyst in his knee.

"Initially it was a torn meniscus, and initially it's 4-6 six weeks ,'' Hill said. "But, I kept complaining of irritation in the back of my knee, which was not letting me run. Come to find out there was a big cyst back there.''

Hill had the cyst removed from his knee.

"All they really had to do was go in and take a cyst out,'' Hill said. "They just had to use an ultrasound and dig deep in it with a needle. It's nothing you want to go through, though."

Hill said the knee feels 100 percent.

This guy was a first round draft pick and we traded him for a seventh i think? What a steal by TD good move

It's not a steal unless Hill plays better here than he did in St. Louis. Going by the standards most here set, Hill has been a bust on the order of a JA98.

People really need to get over a players draft status and judge players on their body of work after a season or two in the NFL. Just because Hill was a 1st round pick, it doesn't mean anything in his 4th year in the league. If he plays like he's played in St. Louis, we may have been ripped off giving up a 7th round pick for him.

It's not a steal unless Hill plays better here than he did in St. Louis. Going by the standards most here set, Hill has been a bust on the order of a JA98.

People really need to get over a players draft status and judge players on their body of work after a season or two in the NFL. Just because Hill was a 1st round pick, it doesn't mean anything in his 4th year in the league. If he plays like he's played in St. Louis, we may have been ripped off giving up a 7th round pick for him.

he was nowhere near as bad as JA98 in STL. he had one of the best rookie seasons of the 06 class and the only reason he hasn't played well recently is because he's been hurt. JA98 hasn't played well because.....

Actually, you have to think of value more than draft position.

What you're paying in cap room -- what you gave to get what you have.

Like trading up or down in a draft and losing out on a pick in a certain round.

We gave up a 7th rounder (minimal risk) for a former 1st rounder who has had several injuries (medium risk). I'd say good call.

For example, would you rather have Reggie Bush (and his contract) or Jerious Norwood, if you're paying the bills?