I admit it. I was dead wrong about this QB...

cbish68

...Brian Brohm. This is the guy I wanted the Falcons to take the closest look at prior to the 2008 NFL Draft. I thought he had everything it took to be a successful NFL quarterback very quickly. When he slipped to the Packers in the second round in 2008, I thought it was the steal of the draft. Now, he's their third string quarterback behind Aaron Rodgers and Matt Flynn. He has continued to disappoint the Packers coaches and staff and is approaching the dreaded "bust" label if he doesn't turn it around soon.

I never would've guessed it.

I ain't gonna count him out of the league yet. I always look at QB's like Brett Favre and how his start was, he was terrible when he first started in the league. Sometimes it just takes time. On that note : "I am glad TD made the wise decision to draft Matt Ryan for the FALCONS". I'll admit I wanted them to draft Joe Flacco and Glen Dorsey, but Matt Ryan and Sam Baker were the correct choices IMO.

I asked HD if Brian thanked him for getting him drafted so high. Harry laughed and told me that Brian is his boy, but he did admit that I was not the first person to make that insinuation.

I think Brohm is going to be OK one day, but HD made a lot of plays to make Brohm look good in college.

I ain't gonna count him out of the league yet. I always look at QB's like Brett Favre and how his start was, he was terrible when he first started in the league. Sometimes it just takes time. On that note : "I am glad TD made the wise decision to draft Matt Ryan for the FALCONS". I'll admit I wanted them to draft Joe Flacco and Glen Dorsey, but Matt Ryan and Sam Baker were the correct choices IMO.

I agree. He really hasn't had his turn to shine yet. Who would have known the talent of Tom Brady had Bledsoe not gotten hurt and Brady given a chance. Maybe his day will come.

I agree. He really hasn't had his turn to shine yet. Who would have known the talent of Tom Brady had Bledsoe not gotten hurt and Brady given a chance. Maybe his day will come.

TOM BRADY ONLY HAD TO WAIT FOR ONE GUY TO GET HURT.

THIS GUY HAS TO WAIT FOR TWO TO GET HURT ......... and it's not

a certainty that the Pack would turn to the 3rd. stringer even then. B)