The Pick and the family had a great time

Mr.Pickles

Guest Regular Guy

Come on now, the Klan isn't going to bother you, that's so YESTERDAY :D

Really, Cobb is fine. Good schools, nice houses for the $$$, you'll be fine. Don't listen to these knuckleheads :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They didn't bother me in Alpharetta either!!! :lol::lol:

Andrews Alpharetta is getting bad, **** my adopted Douglasville is off the chain. There was a man that was hanging in the mall looking for a little girl to molest. He ask the girl to model a dress and he fondled her. Then sprinted like Carl Lewis out of the mall. Dang, the larger the city gets the more crazy people are acting. WTF is going on in jail that makes everybody wants to go? Is there something I need to know? Is is toss salad Wednesday? Or Shank a Latin Friday? WTH?

Chester the Molester is in Douglasville??? :huh: I hope they beat him silly when they catch him! :angry:

On your jail theory, you know these yougsters now think it is cool to do a bid! Back in our day, they had the chain gang, and you sure as he ll didn't want to go! Plus, wasn't any woman in jail, so I sure as he ll didn't want to go! Most of these yougsters now are mo's anyway, so jail is like the booty buffet to them!!!

Andrews Alpharetta is getting bad, **** my adopted Douglasville is off the chain. There was a man that was hanging in the mall looking for a little girl to molest. He ask the girl to model a dress and he fondled her. Then sprinted like Carl Lewis out of the mall. Dang, the larger the city gets the more crazy people are acting. WTF is going on in jail that makes everybody wants to go? Is there something I need to know? Is is toss salad Wednesday? Or Shank a Latin Friday? WTH?

Chester the Molester is in Douglasville??? :huh: I hope they beat him silly when they catch him! :angry:

On your jail theory, you know these yougsters now think it is cool to do a bid! Back in our day, they had the chain gang, and you sure as he ll didn't want to go! Plus, wasn't any woman in jail, so I sure as he ll didn't want to go! Most of these yougsters now are mo's anyway, so jail is like the booty buffet to them!!!

LMFAO... I needed that... Hilarious...