This is very odd to have as a long time Falcon fan

dyoshot

As a fan since 1987, I have seen a lot of good players play for my Falcons. However, I have seen a TON of bad ones over the years, which lead to a ton of weaknesses. For so many years it seemed like when we have a weakness it would not be addressed. Thank God for TD.

I'm not saying Tye Hill is going to have 10 picks and save our defense. All I'm saying is that it's good to have a front office that doesn't make excuses for weaknesses and is not afraid to quickly make a move that will improve our team. It's refreshing to have a competent front office for once.

As a fan since 1987, I have seen a lot of good players play for my Falcons. However, I have seen a TON of bad ones over the years, which lead to a ton of weaknesses. For so many years it seemed like when we have a weakness it would not be addressed. Thank God for TD.

I'm not saying Tye Hill is going to have 10 picks and save our defense. All I'm saying is that it's good to have a front office that doesn't make excuses for weaknesses and is not afraid to quickly make a move that will improve our team. It's refreshing to have a competent front office for once.

They are not done either.

Very true. That's what calmed me down after a couple of days after that Chargers game. I started thinking "okay, that stung, we're in deep doo with that secondary, but if TD and co. are what they've seemed to be so far I know this will not go unaddressed." and I was right. So even though we have some issues on defense, knowing we have the F.O. that believes in getting things fixed and are always in improving mode, I'll take the lumps as long as I know they are trying to move this team in the right direction. IN TD WE TRUST!! :D

Yes, that was quickly addressed. Hopefully there will be a few more before the start of the season.

It's odd, but doesn't it feel great to know that the front office actually cares?! :D

Definitely. I remember when we would have the same weakness for years. Offseasons would go by with no draft picks or FA to the address the issues. I really have a lot of faith in our coaching staff and front office for a change.

TD: Arthur, I was hoping our secondary would come around but after the San Diego game, I feel like I need to make a move.

AB (pulling out his checkbook): How much do you need?

TD: I'm not sure yet. I have someting cooking. I can let you know in a couple of hours.

AB: I'm going to go ahead and make out this check and just leave the amount blank. Take it with you.

TD: Thanks, Arthur.