BREAKING NEWS

jmike811

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We got hosed why else would we bring in a bunch of slow old receivers when HD went down. Robinson ran a 4.3 and had great hands.

TD has done a great job but nobody's perfect.

He was never going to make an impact here. This is a balanced offense with heavy doses of running the ball, requiring the WR's to do a lot of blocking. Robinson has proven to be soft and injury prone. We did not get hosed. Everyone will see when he only plays 10 games off and on this year.

omg not ty hill flacons shuld have traded 4 namday ashamooga! trade hill for ashamooga and then trade grimes 4 champs baileys!!1

If you're going to spell it wrong, at least spell it how it sounds....Lol

from the article its as if his rokkie yr was his best yr

in the last 3 seasons he has just under 50 tackles and only 1 int

Injuries

He was never going to make an impact here. This is a balanced offense with heavy doses of running the ball, requiring the WR's to do a lot of blocking. Robinson has proven to be soft and injury prone. We did not get hosed. Everyone will see when he only plays 10 games off and on this year.

Woud you say the same thing about Harry Douglas? He went down this year with injury.

How about Finn who spent two seasons on IR?

He's gone now so it's a moot point.

Who the H.ELL is ................Tye Hill ???

Is there somewhere in this Universe, a CB over 6'1" who is alive and available ??????????

Is there some kind of unwritten law that ALL Falcon CB's must be midgets ?????????

There are very few tall corners - Charles Tillman comes to mind, of course Asomugha, but most corners are under 6'. ****, Champ Bailey isn't even 6'1"

The guy is plenty tall enough and fast enough. I just want to see his athleticism and ball skills.

Piggybacking Tandy...most corners are under 6'0.

Can I just say once again how I love this move. I KNEW there was no way Dimitroff was not going to do something this week after seeing how bad that secondary was on Saturday. Not sure that Hill comes in and has a Foxworth type impact last year, but I feel safe in saying he's better than what we have out there now.

FYI,

If you think Laurent Robinson was injury prone you are really going to love our new CB acquisition.

There are very few tall corners - Charles Tillman comes to mind, of course Asomugha, but most corners are under 6'. ****, Champ Bailey isn't even 6'1"

The guy is plenty tall enough and fast enough. I just want to see his athleticism and ball skills.

I think it's interesting to note how height seems to be an issue when it comes to the CB position, but not so much when we're talking about a position like WR. (Carolina's Steve Smith, one of the best WRs ever, comes to mind.) Both positions, at times, require the athlete to go up high for the ball, make sudden cuts and moves, and fight off blocks. I guess what I'm trying to say is, "What's the big deal about Hill's height?" as long as the guy has the athleticism to be a decent cover corner?

There are way too many examples of WR busts in the NFL - receivers who had the "ideal" height, but who either couldn't catch a cold or whose head was so messed up that they couldn't maintain a spot on a roster. HIll is a former 1st-round pick and, for me anyway, that's enough to still give the guy the benefit of the doubt. That and the fact that Dimitroff knows more about personnel than all of us combined.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I would trade a 7th round pick for someone with starting experience every day at every position, even if injury is a potential issue - you hope we are soon going to be good enough where our 7th rounders do not have a chance to make teh team!

if in fact it is a 7th rounder, its a trade with only upside