Hey everybody!

Nysundae

What's up Sundae? You haven't missed much, but all the Obama talk, Vick, Mcnair, you know how we do on ABF. Good to see some familiar faces welcome back.

Thanks, E!!!!! Good to be back!!!! You going to be at the MBGT??? I can't make it...I'll be out of the country until the 12th...but I'll try to make the game or at least a tailgate... B)

Thanks, E!!!!! Good to be back!!!! You going to be at the MBGT??? I can't make it...I'll be out of the country until the 12th...but I'll try to make the game or at least a tailgate... B)

I am thinking about it. Not really sure. Wife and I are car pooling. Don't know if she committed me to do something as of yet. I might be able to make a drive by. Have fun on your trip.

Wifey pushing the truck and dropping you off EJ (I emphasize the "dropping you off" part)?? :o:lol:

Don't make me cry! :mellow: I WANT MY D TRUCK BACK!!!!! It has her music in it. Her Victoria Secret. She spends more time in MY TRUCK than I do. I feel like her top b being dropped off at the ho stroll. :lol:

Don't make me cry! :mellow: I WANT MY D TRUCK BACK!!!!! It has her music in it. Her Victoria Secret. She spends more time in MY TRUCK than I do. I feel like her top b being dropped off at the ho stroll. :lol:

You see the Bunk in my sig? That's me every morning. She slaps me on the A, and send me on my way. :mellow:

"Eddie, you better have my da mn money when I get back!" As the wife boots Eddie out of the truck on Fulton Industrial!!! :lol::lol: EJ, what kind of music does the wife listen to?? Vickey's secret?? EJ, you still wearing your wife's draws around your head?? :lol::lol::lol:

"Eddie, you better have my da mn money when I get back!" As the wife boots Eddie out of the truck on Fulton Industrial!!! :lol::lol: EJ, what kind of music does the wife listen to?? Vickey's secret?? EJ, you still wearing your wife's draws around your head?? :lol::lol::lol:

Yes I do. The scent is intoxicating. :P

Man she is in her Michael Jackson mourning phase. Then she has a Reggae mixtap she throws in. Plus she is short so I have to adjust my oh gundam mirrors. Yes Andrews, she gets her money on payday

:lol: @ E and Andrews hijacking my thread...LOL! I was going to ask you if that was the same truck you won...

@Mookie...well, hope you make it...what's up on the baby front? Did you guys have one yet? ;) And I THINK I have some MBGT pictures from 2-3 years ago with y'all...I think so...when we toured Flowery Branch? *unsure*

:lol: @ E and Andrews hijacking my thread...LOL! I was going to ask you if that was the same truck you won...

@Mookie...well, hope you make it...what's up on the baby front? Did you guys have one yet? ;) And I THINK I have some MBGT pictures from 2-3 years ago with y'all...I think so...when we toured Flowery Branch? *unsure*

still trying. practice makes perfect and practice is GREAT! ^_^ we never toured flowery branch, but that's not to say that you don't have some with us in them from the cookout or game