black people hate being criticized by white people

±0.5

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RICK PITINO DID NOT HAVE AN ABORTION! That's the dumbest response I've ever heard.

A few weeks later, according to the report, Sypher told Pitino she was pregnant and planned to have an abortion but didn't have health insurance. Pitino, after asking about the cost, gave her $3,000, the report said.

Link

He said she told him she was going to have an abortion but didn't have health insurance. He said he asked how much it would cost and she said $3,000, which he gave her, according to Abbott's report.

Link

-------

So... all lies?

every black man had something to say about Rick Pitino but the second a white man criticizes Steve McNair and all **** breaks loose.

DOUBLE STANDARD

ignorant. Give the story before you post. I know you are listening to 790. I am too. There was a White guy that called in screaming about this also.

and in general find you an idiot,

That is saying a lot :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway...I think I am about to get on one this morning!

THEY ARE THE SAME, they both cheated on their wives. Stood before God and everybody and said till death do I part and promised to love, honor and cherish and then cheated! Created familes and broke trust and shattered lives! Skin color has nothing to do with! Maybe McNair cheated mulitple times, maybe Pitino cheated once still makes one a white LIAR and the other a black LIAR!

And if you bothered to noticed one word still in common L I A R!

It is a pretty comparable situation though. How is it not? (besides the obvious outcome)

the difference is that Pitino made 1-time mistake. Mcnair was known to be an alcoholic and womanizer. Mcnair's situation was a result of his low class life style and not a 1 time thing.

the difference is that Pitino made 1-time mistake. Mcnair was known to be an alcoholic and womanizer. Mcnair's situation was a result of his low class life style and not a 1 time thing.

How do you know it was a one time thing? If the chick had not come forward, no one would know! So how can you safely say that there are no other women out there that have had an affair with Rick Pitino, unless you carry it around for him.

AND, I'm going to let that low class remark slide simply because it shows YOUR true colors.

SMH

SMDH

How do you know it was a one time thing? If the chick had not come forward, no one would know! So how can you safely say that there are no other women out there that have had an affair with Rick Pitino, unless you carry it around for him.

AND, I'm going to let that low class remark slide simply because it shows YOUR true colors.

SMH

SMDH

We all know what it really is. I think he would fit in better with people who think like him, and his sanctuary is here.

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/index.php