William Moore

LVfalconfan

I think this was a risky pick by TD that has huge upside but also the potential to go down as a terrible pick. If he can get healthy and play I think TD is a hero, if not this could be a bad pick for td, but then again after last years draft getting the anchors for both offense and defense, I guess I cant be to picky. Good Luck Falcons.

So you're saying Moore may be a good pick or he may be a bad pick. I never thought of it that way. Thomas Decoud may turn out to be a good pick. If he does then that will offset Moore if hes a bad pick. TD will look like a GM.

Well its not that he isnt talented he just isnt healthy. If he can play I would say he would be a steal in the 2nd considering he was once a first round proposal. TD would be a genius finding the leader of our defense and linebackers in one year in the 2nd round, and the leader of our secondary in the 2nd round a year later. I sure hope he gets healthy.

For some reason I'm not worried about William Moore...... Normally when guy sitout for a while (injury or contract) they end up pulling their Hammy (I thought Roddy was going to do it... Thankgod).

I believe William Moore will play special teams this year but i also think he will see some spot duty as a Safety......

I cant lie i got crunk when we did our 1st punt and William Moore was the first player down there (even tho it was a fair catch) ......

I wasn't too happy with the William Moore pick. I would much rather have an OLB with that pick. We just drafted a S with the 3rd pick the previous year so i didnt think we needed to draft a 2nd rd safety, but we got him so i hope he gets healthy and can contribute for us. Nothing wrong with having two young high draft picks at Safety for us.

Okay, I won't comment on the injury. I think that he'll be fine.

BTW, how is Delmas?

Delmas is actually doing a solid job with the Lions, he is always around the ball, and appears to be establishing himself as a leader on defense. He called out a adjustment in the Lions game, but when the LB didnt get over to cover the open man, He got after the MLB.