Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House

Parking for the Ravens game

6 posts in this topic

How much is it to park near the dome for a single game. Maybe doing some grilling some food there. Any help would be helpful, I mostly park at Lindberg and ride MARTA

i normally try to park in the centennial parking deck ( next to phillips arena) and it was $20 for the San Diego game.

How much is it to park near the dome for a single game. Maybe doing some grilling some food there. Any help would be helpful, I mostly park at Lindberg and ride MARTA

Yellow Lot behind the GWCC on Northside and Ivan Allen is $8

Yellow Lot behind the GWCC on Northside and Ivan Allen is $8

How far of a walk is that to the Dome? I park behind the Tabernacle Spring/Luckie St which was $10 and because it is close to I-85. I was wondering if it is a lot more difficult to get back to the interstate that way.

How far of a walk is that to the Dome? I park behind the Tabernacle Spring/Luckie St which was $10 and because it is close to I-85. I was wondering if it is a lot more difficult to get back to the interstate that way.

Exiting the Yellow lot won't put you close to 85, you will have to go to 75-South in order to get back to 85-North or just talk 285 to 85 if your heading into Gwinett.

Its about a good 2 city blocks to the dome, about 5 - 7 min walk not to bad... Bring a beer and it will be even better. It's about the same distance you walk now.

this sucks. I got a severe respiratory tract infection. Can't hardly breath, coughing all the time, my ribs are hurting from coughing so much. On top of all that I can't go to the game and get my tailgate on. Hows parking during the regular season, does it take a while to get in and out of the lots